• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ignore List

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
Is there anyway that when you put someone on ignore they can't see your posts like you can't see theirs? It kind of defeats the object otherwise.

Is there anyway that when you put someone on ignore they can't see your posts like you can't see theirs? It kind of defeats the object otherwise.

I don't think it can be done. You could send a group PM to all the posters you have on ignore telling them they are complete tosspots and will they put you on ignore please as you hate them with a vengeance.

I don't think it can be done. You could send a group PM to all the posters you have on ignore telling them they are complete tosspots and will they put you on ignore please as you hate them with a vengeance.

I would but I'm only ignoring one so that path would lead to personal abuse accusations. I'll soldier on.

I would but I'm only ignoring one so that path would lead to personal abuse accusations. I'll soldier on.

Ignore any jibes Benfleet a1 , I have three on my list and only when someone quotes their posts do I see the drivel

Working well so far, karma all around

UTS

But the temptation to have a look......:stunned:

I have some people on my ignore list. Unless someone quotes them I have no idea what they're saying, even if they reply to me. I have been tempted to look, but then think "what was the point of putting them on ignore" and don't bother.

Ignore any jibes Benfleet a1 , I have three on my list and only when someone quotes their posts do I see the drivel

Working well so far, karma all around

UTS

Jibes I can deal with. Blatant trolling gets me down I'm afraid but I'm sorting that out.

That is the one disadvantage of being a mod, I have to read all of your drivel. No ignore list for me. :winking:

Back