• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Need our logo amended colour wise.

Jam_Man

Life President
Cant for the life of me work out how to do this.

I can do it on any other image but when I try all I seem to be able to do in Photoshop is change the blue using the replace colour function I can only change it to different shades of grey.

The one Ive been trying to edit is this one:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/Southend_United.svg

All I want is the white to be brown per the below, and the lines etc to be black.

Seems like it should be far simpler than it is.

colour sample.JPG

Any one able to assist ?

Something like this?

rCMCAx.jpg

Yeah but cleaner.

Its annoying because in photoshop I can easily replace a colour and it should be straight forward on this image to just change it without any artifacts as its just two colours.

But for some reason photoshop doesnt like the image and I can only change it shades of grey.

Changint the blue ot black is easy, for some reason PS cant change the white to anything colourful.

Annoying.

SUFC LOGO.jpg

What color did you want to use to replace the white?

I'm not allowed to advertise my business so private message me exactly what you're looking for fella.

I can pretty much change any color to any you want, including the logo border. That can be sized to suit also.

Sorry, re read your original post. Here ya go fella.

SUFC Logo.jpg

PM me your email and I'll send over the EPS, PDF and JPEG files

Phil

PJA Digital Design
http://www.pjadigitaldesign.com

Sorry mods. Had to :D

Last edited:
Back