• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You haven't helped anyone though?, as I said anyone that has any common sense will be able to have a good guess of roughly when they will be, only exact dates would help.

Personally if you want to help, can you tell me are any of the games on the 13th? I would assume not.

You haven't helped anyone though?, as I said anyone that has any common sense will be able to have a good guess of roughly when they will be, only exact dates would help.

Personally if you want to help, can you tell me are any of the games on the 13th? I would assume not.
No. ​Won't bother in future.Will keep my

So, tell me, when you have been asked not to reveal the exact dates, what would you do - say nothing? Oh, I am sorry if my trying to help has given you the ache, I'll not bother in future...or maybe only bother with those who actually know to trust me!

Out of interest why are the dates a secret.

If anyone did apparently know why on earth would it be a secret? It's only dates, its not a big deal. Its obviously because when them dates are wrong they will be caught out. My guess (or imaginary super source) is that the FA will discuss with SKY as they are yet to publish their TV games as the Premiership is finishing later.

Good evening OBL.

Would you please explain to us lesser mortals why your confidant has asked you not to reveal the exact dates.

Would you also please explain what possible reason there could be for such a request?

Many thanks.

EDIT

Sorry, missed the above two posts.

The questions remain though.

Ha ha. I don't know which is worse. A thread about play-offs when we have so much more work to do to ensure we make them or the I know something you don't fiasco. On reflection my guess is OBL regrets mentioning it in the first place so let's leave it at that.

On the plus side OBL is very clearly Napster and I therefore claim my £5

Back