• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

superfan

Hi all Bolton fan here.

Just want to say good luck for the rest of the season, and hope you do well with your promotion push.
We got lucky with a last minute goal, but I suppose that's football, and it's luck that my football club really have not had in recent years.
Its a shame it was a Tuesday night match, as we probably could of brought 1/2k.

But yeah, good luck, it would be nice for a good little club to gain promotion to the Championship.

Hi all Bolton fan here.

Just want to say good luck for the rest of the season, and hope you do well with your promotion push.
We got lucky with a last minute goal, but I suppose that's football, and it's luck that my football club really have not had in recent years.

But yeah, good luck, it would be nice for a good little club to gain promotion to the Championship.

Agreed, I've a soft spot for Bolton and hope they can go up along with us.

Hi all Bolton fan here.

You did bring 1/2 a k! :winking:

It's awful luck to have overspent the millions available from the premier league on duff signings and poor managers.

Might be worth trying the little club prototype, like Burton Albion! :cool:

Hi all Bolton fan here.

Sorry mate.

Can't wish good luck to any team managed by Parkinson.

If we played you every week Phil's popularity ratings would soar.

Welcome to the forum superfan,

Thanks for the best wishes mate, I agree about it being a shame that it wasn't on a Saturday afternoon as planned, but you still traveled in decent numbers.

I think the general consensus was that it was a damn good game regardless over the 90 odd minutes last night, no matter what shirt we were all wearing.

Think you edged it in the first half, and we had the edge over you in the second half. Some of us our obviously still a little bit sore about a dubious penalty decision that wasn't given on Ranger, and of course losing in the 90th minute is always never nice. Considering the injuries we (had / have) most of us would have been happy to leave with a point last night.

All being said, & now it's all done and dusted, can you do us a favour please, and thrash Scunthorpe on Saturday within an inch of their lives!!... Ideally about 5-0 would work for us! :smile:

Welcome to the forum superfan,

Thanks for the best wishes mate, I agree about it being a shame that it wasn't on a Saturday afternoon as planned, but you still traveled in decent numbers.

I think the general consensus was that it was a damn good game regardless over the 90 odd minutes last night, no matter what shirt we were all wearing.

Think you edged it in the first half, and we had the edge over you in the second half. Some of us our obviously still a little bit sore about a dubious penalty decision that wasn't given on Ranger, and of course losing in the 90th minute is always never nice. Considering the injuries we (had / have) most of us would have been happy to leave with a point last night.

All being said, & now it's all done and dusted, can you do us a favour please, and thrash Scunthorpe on Saturday within an inch of their lives!!... Ideally about 5-0 would work for us! :smile:
Yeah, I hope we can beat them as well! We are due a lose so not 100% confident, id love for you lot to go up

Cheers,

Other than Scunthorpe (and possibly a draw at posh) on paper at least, you look in a decent place for the autos. Your only real threat is Fleetwood, but they have to face posh as well and also Millwall. I would say you have the easiest run in.

I cant see Fleetwood making up a 9 point difference on you as well as having the advantage of a 9 goal difference, with 5 games remaining.

But in all reality, we never really know at this end of the season. but with a little bit of luck (mainly on our side) we can play each other again next season in the Championship.

Bolton were the most direct and aggressive side we have played this season.

You can see why you are up there but in honesty I can't see you getting away with that every week at championship level.

I know that bolton have a great stadium. But roots hall had a great atmosphere the other night. Something that will no doubt be missing when we eventually move.

Good luck to you Bolton. As far as we are concerned it would of course be possible for us to win all our remaining matches and still fail to make the playoffs if Millwall win all theirs and overtake our goal difference. Highly unlikely, but our lost point on Tuesday evening could be vital.........

Good luck to you Bolton .... enjoyed the game and I wish you well in the future as a club,

but that irritating dwarf of a ****** that is Parkinson can frankly do one.... hate his little man syndrome and pathetic antics....

Rant over

Back