• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Training Ground Starts

The Big Dady

¡Viva la Kevolución! ⭐️ ⭐️
Staff member
At least the fence has now gone up around it.

cJFHE6.jpg

08EsSp.jpg

tJZOwv.jpg

lX0GUs.jpg

KPcauH.jpg

inU7l5.jpg

NZRXID.jpg

iwUJgN.jpg

eB9FXj.jpg

Xtzh6a.jpg

Ive got over excited by the stadium far too many times, but this does feel like the actual start of things now.

Still not getting carried away as still think we are getting a 3 sided stadium.

looks like it.

C_ZONTcWsAATjnq.jpg:large

That's not hoarding on the shops, just a big *** paint job. They ran a design competition if my memory serves me correctly. Still, better to look at than a load of weathered cement.

However, the lighting on the hoarding at FF looks impressive at night I must say.

As sceptical as most, but I'm really excited about this to be honest. Down in Southend for a wedding this weekend so might have to drive past the site.

At least it will look better on the eye but saying that it will be a magnet for little tosses with spray cans

At least it will look better on the eye but saying that it will be a magnet for little tosses with spray cans

There are already about half a dozen CCTV cameras mounted on the top of the blue fence at the Training Ground. :stunned:

Wonder if Ron is having the feed streamed to his phone? :smile:

I cycled past the Blues wall yesterday.

I believe it will be more iconic than the Berlin Wall and is kess likely to have people with mullets and bad denim dancing to David Hasselhof on top of it.

Back