• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod⭐⭐
Staff member
Just spotted this on twitter:

Good luck to him, hope he gets some regular football now and can settle somewhere. Not sure he's football league level but I'm sure he'd do a good job for someone in the conference or conference south. Or maybe Billericay?

Very best of luck Jason Williams, whichever level you end up. It didn't work out with Southend. A change of club and team mates, a system to suit and who knows? Sometimes you have to go down to come up.

Young homegrown player gets released after six years at the club and the absolute **** people come out with is ridiculous :facepalm:

Good luck to the lad, I'm sure he won't have trouble staying in the game at a decent enough level.

Would have been great had it worked out for him, everyone loves a player coming through the youth and doing well. Unfortunately he didn't get many chances and when he did he did very little to impress from what I saw of him. The last few seasons I have been surprised that he was still about but somehow managed to get another year, they must have seen something in him. Good luck to him.

Why anyone feels the need to have a dig at a kid who tried his hardest to get a career out of his favourite game is beyond me.

Good luck Jason

Shame. Thought he had all of the attributes to be a star for us, coupled with the fact he was a product of our own youth system.

Anyone know what the hell has happened to Jack Bridge?

That young lad Gary Hooper who couldn't hit a barn door for us ,whatever happened to him! .....Good luck JW

Back