• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A little fundraising for next Sunday at the game v Bury.

I have a few copies of my Roots To the 92 book hanging around the house and, at the game v Bury, our 1980's international striker Derek Spence (who wrote the Foreword) will be there with me together with Keith Mercer.

For anyone that would like a signed copy next Sunday then I will donate the royalties on each copy sold on the day to Little Havens Hospice. Derek and Keith will I'm sure be happy to sign your copy for you, and if you really want it to be worth something in the future I'll sign it too.

We will be in the Legends Lounge from 10 am ish on the day and will hang around for an hour or so after the final whistle. Whilst not wishing to cause the club problems with swarms of folk wanting my autograph, I'm sure if you make your way to the East Stand reception on the day either you can pop up to see us or we can get a copy down to you. Or message me before the day and I'll sort something.

Having banged on about the book for nearly a year now I may well be preaching to a relatively mature market. But if you have not got a copy and want something to read during the summer hols, or maybe think it would be a good present for someone, then now is an opportunity to get one, signed if you like, and help to raise some money for a great cause. The book costs £9, the royalty part of that is £1.70 ish (it can vary a little) which I'll round up to £2 a copy for the donation.

I have about a dozen copies to hand. If you want to be sure of getting one then send me a message or post on this thread. If demand is more than supply I can get more but will prob need to know by Monday eve.

Cheers

Andy (SS)

Back