• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kevin Hogg

President
You are a Brizzle Rovers striker. It is the final minute of a long season, there is little to play for but pride and the score is 1-2 against Millwall.
Suddenly you find yourself one on one with the keeper - you glance up to pick your spot and see a large number of Millwall "chaps" behind the goal. You have been aware of the importance of this game to the opposition all week.
Immediately your mind is filled with consequences for Bristol Rovers, Millwall, Southend United, football in general and the city and people of Bristol.
Do you score?

Of course.. It's every players greatest need to score a goal. If they didn't want to score they wouldn't be playing the game

I think you score and the go over to group of Millwall fans to explain your actions.
Point out that as a Bristol Rovers employee , you were duty bound to do your best.
In addition ( as I guess they may be a tad cross by now ) you should also explain that it's only a game and they shouldn't take it too much to heart.
Tell them , there is always next season and how unlucky they've been.
By this time they will all be nodding sagely and agreeing with your assessment.
Give them a cheery wave as you head back to the half way line , smiling at there now content faces.
Ah Football , a sport that unites.

Would i score? Like my life depended on it !!

i'd then lift up my Brizzle shirt to reveal a photo of a smiling Phil Brown on my t-shirt to scumwalls finest,

...and on the way down the players tunnel after the game i'd chuck the sweaty tee in Harris's wretched, twisted and bitter face !!

Last edited:
Similar to Floval, bar on my t-shirt I'd have 'You don't like me' printed on the front and 'I'm not that fond of you' for them to see on they back as they chase me.

Surely any man worth his salt would ram the ball in the net like their life depended on it. Then aggressively run towards the Millwall and raise his shirt to reveal the words tattooed across their chest 'NO ONE LIKES YOU'

Bristol Rovers fans are truly fanatical. They see Rovers as the only team in Bristol - and they really mean it. If they sensed that one of their strikers bottled it in the final minute they would ensure that he never played for The Gas again.

Of all the teams currently in League One, Millwall are the one that nobody likes. Even the franchise team from Milton Keynes don't draw the venom that Millwall do.

Of course he'd score.

Think you will have to ask OBL if one of her contacts can tell us if he would score

Bristol Rovers fans are truly fanatical. They see Rovers as the only team in Bristol - and they really mean it. If they sensed that one of their strikers bottled it in the final minute they would ensure that he never played for The Gas again.

Of all the teams currently in League One, Millwall are the one that nobody likes. Even the franchise team from Milton Keynes don't draw the venom that Millwall do.

Of course he'd score.

I'd don't have any time for millwall but I prefer them over mk.

You score and then knee slide towards the millwall neanderthals. Who are not in the least bit bothered with their draw as southend have lost again!

I would make a fool out of the keeper before sticking the ball in the net and before goading Millwall's fans into a pitch invasion and subsequent ten point deduction.

I'd pause time and ask the Millwall how much they would pay me to miss whilst having Big Fat Sam on speed dial to see if he was interested in a deal too.

In reality I would probably try to round the keeper and put the ball in with my head whilst on all 4s.

Back