• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I know it's not Suffolk but I do think it's worth saying that if anyone from the Thurrock area is planning on coming by train, there are replacement buses running around the Tilbury loop, so it may be helpful to leave a bit earlier and/or go via an alternative route. Trains on the main C2C line are running as normal.

Just checked on AA site, A12 looks open... We're leaving from nr Manningtree early anyway, will grab some lunch before the game.

Notwithstanding the best way to avoid the A12, are you sure it's actually going to be closed on Sunday ?

I can see nothing about it on the Highways Agency and they usually do steer away from Bank Holiday weekends for scheduled closures.

Lunch is like the first drink, never too early,:smile:

For some lunch IS the first drink!

Amazing thread - best part of 50 messages and a couple of thousand views about a road that's not closed and never was going to be closed!

Back