• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2017 season

Tickets for the two games at Twickenham (October 22nd Cards/Rams and 29th Vikings/Browns) go back on sale this Thursday for anyone who may be interested.

Tickets for the two games at Twickenham (October 22nd Cards/Rams and 29th Vikings/Browns) go back on sale this Thursday for anyone who may be interested.

Think I might try and get some for the 22nd. Will be a late one home on a school night but oh well!

Think I might try and get some for the 22nd. Will be a late one home on a school night but oh well!

6:30 kick-off, that one. Me and some mates have a season, so we each go to three games, but that is the one I'm swerving. Shame, as I heart Larry Fitz.

6:30 kick-off, that one. Me and some mates have a season, so we each go to three games, but that is the one I'm swerving. Shame, as I heart Larry Fitz.

I absolutely love Larry Fitz. Can't remember what is was (Hard Knocks/All or nothing) but that bit after the NFC championship game where he's crying after the panthers loss in the lockerroom is too much. he's a great guy and even after a great career it still means everything to him.

I absolutely love Larry Fitz. Can't remember what is was (Hard Knocks/All or nothing) but that bit after the NFC championship game where he's crying after the panthers loss in the lockerroom is too much. he's a great guy and even after a great career it still means everything to him.

He was awesome on MNF this week too. First ballot HOFer if there ever was one - just a shame he's unlikely to ever win that ring.

He was awesome on MNF this week too. First ballot HOFer if there ever was one - just a shame he's unlikely to ever win that ring.

It is a shame, and he's come really close, but in some ways it makes me love him more that he's not chased a ring. Plus Arians seems like the kind of guy you'd follow into war for, which has influence his recent decisions.

Chronically bad game at Wembley yesterday. Highlight of the day came at Wembley Central, when a passing fast train created such a gust of wind it blew some fella's hat off and on to the tracks.

I still haven't signed up to Game Pass, but I have to admire the NFL's front for emailing me this morning suggesting I sign up so I can watch that horror show again.

Chronically bad game at Wembley yesterday. Highlight of the day came at Wembley Central, when a passing fast train created such a gust of wind it blew some fella's hat off and on to the tracks.

I still haven't signed up to Game Pass, but I have to admire the NFL's front for emailing me this morning suggesting I sign up so I can watch that horror show again.

Game Pass is pretty glitchy at the moment. Maybe give it a few more weeks so that those things get ironed out and they might do a discounted price.

Game Pass is pretty glitchy at the moment. Maybe give it a few more weeks so that those things get ironed out and they might do a discounted price.

Been fine for me other than losing the last couple of minutes of the Packers game which was really annoying. I reported it and they said they had dealt with the issue, but looked like a generic reply to me.

Been fine for me other than losing the last couple of minutes of the Packers game which was really annoying. I reported it and they said they had dealt with the issue, but looked like a generic reply to me.

Had games dropping out and some audio issues, along with chromecast being a bit temperamental (get good HD from my phone app, but a bit fuzzy when casting from my laptop which is annoying).

That Packers/Cowboys game last night was great. Don't give Aaron Rodgers that much time to score a game winning TD!

****ing Game Pass :angry::angry::angry:

And the sneaky ****ers getting their employees to post positive reviews as well...

(Which of course many companies do. But when you're in the middle of a **** storm about your cruddy product, perhaps not the wisest idea)

Annoying sky had the packers game this week so couldnt watch it on Gamepass.

Other than lose the end of the Packers game the other week still not had any issues, but clearly many do and just received the following,

Hi Dave,

It is our goal to deliver to the NFL and its fans an outstanding experience with Game Pass Europe. Fans have experienced difficulties with the service and we apologise for that.

Whether you have experienced problems or not we will be giving you a 20% discount on the original subscription price you paid. This is our way of saying thank you for being part of the Game Pass team and will apply whether you signed up for Season Pro or Essential. We will begin processing your refund immediately and plan for you to receive it within 30 days. For further details please click here.

We appreciate all of your fantastic support and will continue to make improvements and add enhancements throughout the year as part of our commitment to deliver this amazing game to NFL fans in Europe.

Sincerely,

NFL Game Pass Europe

Had games dropping out and some audio issues, along with chromecast being a bit temperamental (get good HD from my phone app, but a bit fuzzy when casting from my laptop which is annoying).

I hada chromecast a while back but it was crap and barely worked. So bad in fact I lost it somewhere in the house and never bothered trying to find the thing. Got Amazon sticks instead, which dont support NFL Gamepass app in this region which is pretty crap. They work well for everything else I do though.

So the Packers game is on Sky Sports for the 2nd week running, so does that mean it gets blacked out again?

Something wrong with that if so.

Having to dodgy stream a game when I have paid for a subscription is rubbish.

I wonder if a VPN will get past it. Didnt wok on Sunday but I tried a US stream, which being a EU service probably the wrong choice.

Last edited:
Watched the Packers game, vpn to Paris sorted out the blackout.

Maybe better to not have watched, Rogers broken collarbone so thats their season gone.

Bears win! That won't happen often this year, so please allow me a quick celebration.

:happy::happy::happy::happy:

Back