• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2017 season

enfieldblue

Manager
NFL draft starts today
but on a more personal note, mrs enfield blue has just got me tickets for the bengals colts game in October - 60th bday present. Well done that woman:thumbsup: p.s plus flights

I'm hoping Allen falls to the Bengals at 9.

If not Solomon Thomas.

Otherwise I'll go for TE OJ Howard or one of the two top safeties who both look as if they can be difference makers.

I'm very jealous of your trip.

Ooh, those are smart. Hope they hurry up and get the rest of the league. Well, just the Bears to be honest. **** everyone else.

Looks like it's just UK match teams at the moment. I'm out in the states next month so will pick up some merch. I may even be in SF when they play the Rams which will be fun/low quality.

Looks like it's just UK match teams at the moment. I'm out in the states next month so will pick up some merch. I may even be in SF when they play the Rams which will be fun/low quality.

D'oh, that makes perfect sense. The Nike store in London is always massively stocked for the teams who are playing in London, with usually only a few items for the other teams in the league.

Going to game over there would be ace - definitely something on my sporting to-do list.

First time Ive got game pass, all working fine at moment on the 7 day trial. Due to go live tomorrow.

Been really impressed with it.

The new Gamepass had some teething issues but seems to be working great now. Really excited for the new season and am getting over to my second game on US soil in week seven when the Giants host the Seahawks.

Go Big Blue!

I did find the last Packers Game wasnt available but other than that all worked well. Such a good service with the amount of games to choose from plus all the highlights as well.

Just logged in and see theres now weekly subscriptions, is that new?

£14.99 for a week of full access or a tenner for one live game and all compressed games, which doesnt seem particularly good value. Could get 7 days Now TV for that and watch a few football games as well.

https://www.nflgamepass.com/en/subscribe/plans

Jealous about getting over there, would love to one day.

The new Gamepass had some teething issues but seems to be working great now. Really excited for the new season and am getting over to my second game on US soil in week seven when the Giants host the Seahawks.

Go Big Blue!

Seen quite a lot of negative feedback about it. Haven't taken the plunge yet - I feel I see enough with all the games I watch, plus highlights shows. And it's not as if being able to watch Bears games in their entirety will be much fun this year :cry:

Who's going to any London games this year? Me and three pals have bought a few season tickets between us, so we've each got three games.

Definitely doing Ravens @ Jags on the 24th, haven't decided on my other two yet.

I'm only going to one this year - the Browns vs the Vikings(?) at Twickenham. I couldn't get the other three to work.

I'm only going to one this year - the Browns vs the Vikings(?) at Twickenham. I couldn't get the other three to work.

Think I may be there. One of our gang is a Vikings fan so the opportunity to go with him and cheer on the Browns is tempting. Also keen to see how the games work at Twickenham having missed out last year.

Seen quite a lot of negative feedback about it. Haven't taken the plunge yet - I feel I see enough with all the games I watch, plus highlights shows. And it's not as if being able to watch Bears games in their entirety will be much fun this year :cry:

It was launched with some key features from the old provider no longer there, was only rolled out on a few platforms (no Xbox app originally, no PS4 app until "later in the season", no Apple TV app at all on 3rd gen devices) you had lots of issues with people being charged in the wrong currency, a complete mystery about pricing (I'm being charged £105 for the year which is way lower than people who have been with them for a lot longer). Plus there was a general lack of goodwill about the old platform being pulled in April when people had paid for 12 months service.

They seem now to have restored most of the lost functionality and they're letting you watch on multiple devices under the same IP which is really handy. Not having an Apple TV 3rd Gen or PS4 app is a pain for me as I find using Airplay to be unreliable. They had issues with one of the pre-season games and the stream not working so we'll see how Week One works before praising them too much.

I get a huge amount of use out of Gamepass. I enjoy watching the NFL Network and usually stick that day's 'Good Morning Football', with the lovely Kay Adams, on for an hour or so when I get home from work. Having the games all available to watch and download is great.

Think I may be there. One of our gang is a Vikings fan so the opportunity to go with him and cheer on the Browns is tempting. Also keen to see how the games work at Twickenham having missed out last year.

The fanzone setup at Twickenham was really good last year, it's just that the stadium is so much more difficult to get to than Wembley that's the problem.

I was going to get game-pass this year but thought better of it when Goddell decided to arbitrarily ban Burfict for 6 games.

They can have my money once they enforce the rules equally.

I was going to get game-pass this year but thought better of it when Goddell decided to arbitrarily ban Burfict for 6 games.

They can have my money once they enforce the rules equally.

He was probably just trying to predict the future. The man's a walking suspension.

(PS - of course I know the NFL love nothing more than making up stuff as they go along)

Right. I've had a few bets already with no doubt more to follow, especially as the Racing Post's season guide has just landed on my desk. Here we go:

Most passing yards - Philip Rivers (e/w)
Most receiving yards - Mike Evans (e/w)
Most receiving yards - Michael Thomas (e/w)
MVP - Derek Carr
DPOTY - Danielle Hunter
DPOTY - Aaron Donald
Divisions - NE/PIT/HOU/OAK/DAL/GB/CAR/SEA (various multiples bets)

Been ok for me other than one game taking an age to get put on the archive.

However thats pre-season, lets see how it goes on Sunday!

Back