• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I agree with everything you say apart from Inniss. I think he's a liability and clearly has a problem with injuries so a big "no thank you" from me.

With his shoulders seeming to pop out at the slightest touch now I fear he may actually be finished. I didn't rate him but it's never nice to see a players career, especially a youngster, blighted by injury

Confirmed by CP that we've activated a clause in Michael Timlin's contract and he will be here next season. You get the impression that he will be more of a squad player next year though.

With a bit of luck that's ended our interest in McCormack too

Shoulders can be "stabilised" by surgery I believe - whether that has a negative effect on the mobility I don't know.

Didn't we have someone else who popped a shoulder a year or two before?

Shoulders can be "stabilised" by surgery I believe - whether that has a negative effect on the mobility I don't know.

I think you may be right by can't recall who. I do remember though that Charlie Austin had about three seasons in a row in which he dislocated and re-dislocated his shoulder and each time was out for 6-10 weeks. It's a tough injury to get over.

I think you may be right by can't recall who. I do remember though that Charlie Austin had about three seasons in a row in which he dislocated and re-dislocated his shoulder and each time was out for 6-10 weeks. It's a tough injury to get over.

It was Adam Thompson

Adam Thompson had a lot of shoulder problems a few years back, think he had an operation and hasn't happened since. Could just be luck on whether or not the op corrects it or not.

I wonder if Brown will go in for Alex Bruce following his release from Hull. Definitely fits the bill of a potential Brown signing and I reckon he could do a job. Wages would be decent so imagine it will depend on whether Anton and Thompson stay.

Yep anyone who wears a lumberjack shirt to an end of season black tie gala is a liability :smile:

Poor sod, no-one had told him he was expected to be there so he'd just come down for the match and not brought any other clothes with him! :hilarious:

There's an unnamed striker we may be after according to the Ranger article who would want a lot. Any ideas?

I wonder if Brown will go in for Alex Bruce following his release from Hull. Definitely fits the bill of a potential Brown signing and I reckon he could do a job. Wages would be decent so imagine it will depend on whether Anton and Thompson stay.

Not with their history!

I note that Jordan Chedozie and Lyle Della Verde are available for trials this Summer, I quite liked Jordan when he trialled before and Lyle has got to be worth another look hasn't he? He was one of the most exciting of our youth team I've ever seen!

I note that Jordan Chedozie and Lyle Della Verde are available for trials this Summer, I quite liked Jordan when he trialled before and Lyle has got to be worth another look hasn't he? He was one of the most exciting of our youth team I've ever seen!

I wonder why it hasn't worked out for him. I remember he was really highly rated by Fulham when they had him.

Both at Concord Rangers- if Kightly is overambitious, this has to be the opposite.

What's the chance old blue lady will be banging on about re-singing Jason Williams in a years time after he bangs in 20 goals in the Essex senior League? Or any other previous youth team player that was highly rated in 2005? :smile::smile:

Back