• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Tap ought to be getting the first ever batch of the new Leigh Brewery's IPA in some time this week end. The Tap had a first barrel of another type of Leigh brewery beer a week or so ago and that went sold out very fast. I intend to get myself a wet of this IPA for sure.

Re-opened today after owner had small sun break and more space being made with some minor building alterations.
And some very good beers on sale at just £3 a pint!

There were not many Shrimpers in before the Scunny game, but with the Spread being choked I recommend this bar for a pre and post match pint, however be aware that there is no lager!

There were not many Shrimpers in before the Scunny game, but with the Spread being choked I recommend this bar for a pre and post match pint, however be aware that there is no lager!

Went in there before the Scunny game myself, Jim. Cracking pint of 'Six Little Ships' from the Leigh Brewery and like you say, not many of us in there. I thought I recognised you but wasn't sure. You were sat by the door and told us the team?

Went in there before the Scunny game myself, Jim. Cracking pint of 'Six Little Ships' from the Leigh Brewery and like you say, not many of us in there. I thought I recognised you but wasn't sure. You were sat by the door and told us the team?

That was me, with the dog. And hopefully it will be same again come Saturday and Wigan.

2 year anniversary coming up and Will has special beer made by and for him by Leigh Brewery. He is also getting air con put in asap. If you haven't tried pint of something unusual then this is the place to get to.

Back