• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would say Millwall are one of the other two as NH has been telling people recently that he's keen to sign Ryan this summer. Maybe the other club is Bolton and they're offering us Dervite as part of the deal!!:unsure: :winking:

Now that I would be happy with!

Would be gutted to lose Lenny full stop. But to Bolton or Sheff Utd i could cope with but not Millwall!

Would be gutted to lose Lenny full stop. But to Bolton or Sheff Utd i could cope with but not Millwall!

Agree and to be honest out of the three Millwall would surely be the worst career move. Like it or not they are a slightly bigger club than us given the history and are a club that yoyos between the Championship and League One whereas we tend to drift between the bottom two divisions.

But Bolton and Sheffield United, under the right management have the potential to go up again to the Premiership where Lenny could reach the big time. I think first team opportunities may play a big part in his final decision but with 3 clubs in for him it's surely very unlikely he's gonna stay now.

And to be honest I kinda realised this would happen at the end of the season. If you don't go up at a club like ours then you lose your best players. It's always happened and always will.

I was also told this week by someone from the club that Sheffield Wednesday and Cardiff are interested in him so bids could have come in for him from anywhere.

Apparently he due for a medical there on Monday for a fee of around 700k with a decent sell on.

Apparently he due for a medical there on Monday for a fee of around 700k with a decent sell on.

I'd take that. He had been a good servant to the club, progressed well and deserves a chance to play at a higher level. If true, then I hope we use some of the money to strengthen the squad. Also, with a sell on clause, we may get a windfall a bit down the line

£700k for a 25 year old league one midfielder with a year left on his deal plus a sell on.

I would snap their hands off at that one!

£700k for a 25 year old league one midfielder with a year left on his deal plus a sell on.

I would snap their hands off at that one!
Their fans who say a bid has been accepted are suggesting it's nothing like that amount though.

If other Championship clubs are in for RL then then I can see a bidding war..... I wouldn't be surprised if he went for 1mil.

Is he likely to want to go up north? Or more likely to stay down south and go to Millwall where he would start every week ?

Is he likely to want to go up north? Or more likely to stay down south and go to Millwall where he would start every week ?

He went from Plymouth to Southend so why not? Sheffield United are a much bigger club than us, bigger crowds, more money. Football's a short career so you can't let location bother you too much. Anyway, the north's not that bad. :winking: Plus Sheffield isn't that far away. And he can go and watch his mate Stuart Bingham at the Crucible.

Back