• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Accessing ShrimperZone via IE11

RHB

I'm a Mod too⭐⭐
Staff member
Is anyone having problems accessing SZ via IE11? I keep getting this message when trying to connect:

[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@lisltd.co.uk to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I'm on the Zone now via Firefox so I have no idea why this error is occuring. It was ok this morning early.

Same problem with Google Chrome, was working fine earlier, now get this:-

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@lisltd.co.uk to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log

Used Microsoft Edge to post this which appears to be fine.

It's very odd but I have just emailed the guys to find out what is going on.....will report back.

I can access with IE11 now. I did wonder if could be an issue with the latest upgrade of the Zone and my ISP server trying to point me to the old version. At this point my brain hurt, so I surrendered any thoughts of problem diagnosis and waited until the issue had buggered off. Works for me!!

Have had nothing but trouble since the upgrade - Sunday it didn't want to work at all either!

I can access with IE11 now. I did wonder if could be an issue with the latest upgrade of the Zone and my ISP server trying to point me to the old version. At this point my brain hurt, so I surrendered any thoughts of problem diagnosis and waited until the issue had buggered off. Works for me!!

IF the site has moved to a new location they could have pointed the dns to a new one, in which case you could get intermittent issues whilst the update propagated. However if this was the cause it shouldnt last longer than 24 hours before it fully updates.

Back