• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agree with YB ..to make a pleasant change.
The agent will look at the best financial deal and obviously negotiated well with Bury. That is his job. It is then up to the player to impress the Manager and get selected.

Funny how it goes. He joins Bury and only plays 2 games before the Manager thinks it was a mistake to sign him. He's then shipped out to Bradford on loan, and hasn't even come on as a sub. Sometimes it's not good to join a club for more money. Who wants to be a footballer that doesn't play?

Funny how it goes. He joins Bury and only plays 2 games before the Manager thinks it was a mistake to sign him. He's then shipped out to Bradford on loan, and hasn't even come on as a sub. Sometimes it's not good to join a club for more money. Who wants to be a footballer that doesn't play?

Tell that to Winston Bogarde.

You are playing every week, will continue to do so, just got into the NI squad where you are, so naturally you go to another L1 club who get half the support

It was £££ and his agent telling him Blues didn’t love him enough

Bad move, he will play occasionally for Bradford & get let go (or rathe go back to Bury) if they go up.

The agent will put himself first, the player surely knows that, and the player not the agent makes the footballing decision. So as much as agents wind me up Thommo has to take responsibily for a decision that may up not being a good one.

The only thing I would say is it still doesn’t rival Atkinson’s choice in the inexplicable stakes..

On the move again I hear.

Somewhere down south.

Whoever he's moving to might want to check the rule book, he's already played for 2 clubs this season so he wouldn't be allowed to play for a third. He'd be allowed to sign for them but he wouldn't be allowed to play a match.

Whoever he's moving to might want to check the rule book, he's already played for 2 clubs this season so he wouldn't be allowed to play for a third. He'd be allowed to sign for them but he wouldn't be allowed to play a match.

You can be registered for three and play for two. If his wiki page is right, he hasn't actually played for Bury yet. Surely, he must have played for them???

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but he was sitting next to Wordsworth in the Directors Box yesterday.

Irrespective, the lad needs to move forwards not backwards. There will be interest from others so I wouldn’t expect to see him back here.

Back