• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hello Fellow Shrimpers

Long time visitor to the site, thought I would finally take the plunge and sign up.

Moved to Arizona in the early 90s, now living in the LOs Angeles area. Don't get to many games, as you might imagine, but was at Wembley for the play-off final and Cardiff when we beat Lincoln. North Bank regular before I moved away. I reckon Richard Cadette would be my favorite Blues player, with Andy Ansah a close second.

Up the Shrimpers!

Hi, fellow North banker and welcome.
Did like you mail(London Bridge)...bloody good

I d'ont believe it! another SUFC supporter in LA, there are more but for some unknown reason will not admit that they support Southend United. Moved here from Hawkwell in 1981, have not been to Roots Hall since 1987, but being born by the Kursaal ,have followed them from afar through thick and thin times ever since. Have only seen them on TV since, Man Utd, Spurs and Chelsea, Cup games, and the Wycombe Wanderers game last year, plus Youtube throughout the season, and getting up at 7am Saturday mornings to follow them. As your "Surfin'USA" I guess your either a Malibu or Huntington Beach resident.

I d'ont believe it! another SUFC supporter in LA, there are more but for some unknown reason will not admit that they support Southend United. Moved here from Hawkwell in 1981, have not been to Roots Hall since 1987, but being born by the Kursaal ,have followed them from afar through thick and thin times ever since. Have only seen them on TV since, Man Utd, Spurs and Chelsea, Cup games, and the Wycombe Wanderers game last year, plus Youtube throughout the season, and getting up at 7am Saturday mornings to follow them. As your "Surfin'USA" I guess your either a Malibu or Huntington Beach resident.

Malibu! If only mate. I'm just outside of Fillmore.

Was Burbank then SLO ..back in the day. Now Spain.
The North Bank was a huge part of my life ...back in the day haha.

Back