Likes Likes:  49
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Planning Application Now Registered - 17/00733/FULM

Junior Blues Co-ordinator OldBlueLady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buffalowolf View Post
    I received a message fro Bluedriven regarding my thread ,in it he says he had a meeting with the council last Thursday and that my beloved chairman (RM ) has not submitted any plans as yet to the council
    Eh?

The plans are in for both the stadium and the training facilities etc in Rochford.

The club would not be making the noises for support they are making now if it were not true.

I received a message fro Bluedriven regarding my thread ,in it he says he had a meeting with the council last Thursday and that my beloved chairman (RM ) has not submitted any plans as yet to the council
    How many more times are you going to spout this drivel? You were told last time that the plans can be seen in full on the Southend Council planning website along with the dates they were submitted and all the subsequent communications between the architects, Sport England etc.

If youre going to troll, pick a subject you have a clue about.
    Kennington Shrimpers

Did he also break the news that the Earth is flat and is being carried around on the back of a three legged arthritic turtle called Alan?

Many, many things about the whole new ground saga are subject to wild rumours, this is not one of them
    Shrimperzone II - Captain
    Shrimperzone II - Players player of the year 2008/09
    Shrimperzone II - Player of the year 2009/10

Just to let you and others know Bluedriven is a troll who contacts people by private message making ridiculous claims. I normally get a few angry PM's from people claiming to be in the know but Bluedriven sent one to several people claiming Tilson was a complete fraud etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GNH View Post
    Did he also break the news that the Earth is flat and is being carried around on the back of a three legged arthritic turtle called Alan?

Many, many things about the whole new ground saga are subject to wild rumours, this is not one of them
    In fairness to bw, I received the same private message. The difference was that I ignored it because it was obviously rubbish.

I've also had a few "rants" via private messaging from Bluedriven in the past.

More fencing was being erected early this morning along the Rochford side of Fossetts Way.

Am I right in thinking that the stadium is meant to be being discussed in the December Council meeting? The 18th of December rings a bell in my head for some reason.

Junior Blues Co-ordinator OldBlueLady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimper View Post
    Am I right in thinking that the stadium is meant to be being discussed in the December Council meeting? The 18th of December rings a bell in my head for some reason.
    I think it's been fairly well established that it's not on the agenda for this meeting.

I know that Ron doesn't want to leave anything to chance and is making sure that no problems present themselves so he'll be making sure it is absolutely good to go before it does reach the council. Hopefully next meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBlueLady View Post
    I think it's been fairly well established that it's not on the agenda for this meeting.

I know that Ron doesn't want to leave anything to chance and is making sure that no problems present themselves so he'll be making sure it is absolutely good to go before it does reach the council. Hopefully next meeting.
    Knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.