• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We don't work for the bloody club, I think we both said later in the week, probably Thursday...so it's not been today, I've told you half the Commercial team have been at a conference in Cardiff so possibly tomorrow when they're back or maybe even Saturday! So stop harping on about us being "wrong"!

Whatever you want to believe, I HAVE got my keyring, it IS in the new colours and there IS a new shirt back sponsor.

Swallow Aquatics,Trade price cars,C2C ?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I just got my season ticket renewal letter and on the fixture list fold out thingy there is Swallow Aquatics ad so.....

I predict that they are the new shirt (front or rear) sponsor!

They also feature a orange fish so ties in nicely with the rumoured orange away strip.

You heard it here first :smile: Fact, end of etc.....

Why do other clubs literally put the shirts on sale at the end of the season or close season. We must be the slowest club in the world for shirt release. How much revenue do we lose this way?

Why do other clubs literally put the shirts on sale at the end of the season or close season. We must be the slowest club in the world for shirt release. How much revenue do we lose this way?

I was thinking exactly the same thing last night. I don't understand why they wait until MTBD, surely it makes sense to bring the kit out early which would help pay players wages and other running costs during pre season.

you both have a point on a sensible grown up level, but if they did release the new shirts very early then we wouldn't have this thread to play in. It's an annual event now, a bit like the Boat Race (but not much):smile:

I was thinking exactly the same thing last night. I don't understand why they wait until MTBD, surely it makes sense to bring the kit out early which would help pay players wages and other running costs during pre season.

With it being on sale at MTBD is a remarkle improvement to normal seasons. Normally we wait a week or so until after that. Then there's no size M's for about a month haha.

I just got my season ticket renewal letter and on the fixture list fold out thingy there is Swallow Aquatics ad so.....

I predict that they are the new shirt (front or rear) sponsor!

They also feature a orange fish so ties in nicely with the rumoured orange away strip.

You heard it here first :smile: Fact, end of etc.....

its back sponser that's new as obl and riciey both confirmed that

Wow... :winking:

Southend United announce @TradePriceCars_ as the official back of shirt & short sponsor for the 17/18 season

Back