• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Club just tweeted a preview of the new away kit

eq2CRZh.jpg

That is so good, well done Ron and the Club, great choice.

Stop dodging and put your money where your mouth is! I bet you a £20 donation to SZ that their is a new sponsor on our shirts!

Ricey, that's his pocket money for the month. He won't be able to buy Pokemon cards or Blackjacks. :nope:

And for the sake of fairness, is a returning sponsor a "new" or "old" one?
Ricey's £20 or Mork's reputation could be at stake?

Greenock Morton comeback again how original id not donate to a fanzone especially this one ricey if you knew the sponser you would say it instead of spouting bs for loads of comment sections 24/7 on a daily basis

It's not 'BS' I have been told in confidence and come MTBD you will have egg on your face.

This site runs on donations which makes it free for the members. It costs thousands to keep this site running and free for people like you to come on once a year and spout bollocks about the only thing you care about the kit.

You may want to stop digging Mark, that hole is pretty big now, and come MTBD you may topple over into it.

It's alright he will hang around until he's got his kits then we won't see him again until next year. Do you even know our players names?

Clue! With the new signings we have a BETTER VIEW of what is possible, keep checking out the WINDOWS.

Ahhhh! my suspicions are confirmed by the silence with which my pronouncement has been greeted by the "in the know" two of Ricey and OBL!:winking:

Or they might just not be bother to feed the frenzied fire, or it is just bull?:facepalm:

Back