• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues boss Brown hoping to make double signing

So Wordsworth and Mooney one year. One good, one not so.

Demetiou and McGlashsan last year. One good, one not so.

Which one of the two will be the rubbish one?

Where is your drive and ambition ........... surely we can do better than just sign one rubbish player .......

.......... by signing two. :smile: :omg: :whistling: :smiles:

Who's bad from the second year? Both just seemed like decent squad players to me (even if one got more game time thanks to a lack of options).

I can remember times that we had a whole first eleven who where rubbish....

By gum it were grim oop North. I remember going up there, very smoggy, red brick houses, cobbled streets, being chased and bitten by wild street dogs. Our one or two coaches would get pelted with rocks and bricks. In those days if the windows went in, the driver ignored it and drove home like it, as we desperately tried to cover the broken window.
Those coaches often broke down as well. And all for the odd shot at goal. It was just a matter of how many we would lose by. Looking back, why oh why did some of us do it?

Hope one is Rory Mc Ardle, He spent just about all his professional football career playing up in the dingy north of England , Owes it to his family to bring them down to the Southend riviera ,where they can swim in the beautiful blue waters and frolic among the Turdles,:nope:or nice long walks up the pier etc etc etc.

By gum it were grim oop North. I remember going up there, very smoggy, red brick houses, cobbled streets, being chased and bitten by wild street dogs. Our one or two coaches would get pelted with rocks and bricks. In those days if the windows went in, the driver ignored it and drove home like it, as we desperately tried to cover the broken window.
Those coaches often broke down as well. And all for the odd shot at goal. It was just a matter of how many we would lose by. Looking back, why oh why did some of us do it?

Wow...Billericay hasn't changed much.

Hope one is Rory Mc Ardle, He spent just about all his professional football career playing up in the dingy north of England , Owes it to his family to bring them down to the Southend riviera ,where they can swim in the beautiful blue waters and frolic among the Turdles,:nope:or nice long walks up the pier etc etc etc.

You don't really swim in the sea here...you just go through the motions....

Same old Bull from PB then. Another week, more Bull about signing players then nothing. No more than we have come to expect I guess

Better off saying nothing (will get kicked about for that but will save time). Reality is its like buying houses- it always takes longer than you think- small print, etc etc.

I guess the better players you go after the more of this you can get- of course if we went after a severely under nourished 17 year old from the Ryman League he would sign immediately and there would be pages of delighted posts..

Err or they've just been delayed and could be completed next week. Chill out. It's June!

Same old Bull from PB then. Another week, more Bull about signing players then nothing. No more than we have come to expect I guess

"Hoping" to make signings ...

Your comments mean that you know something we don't i.e. That he's not spoke to any players or made any offers ... or like us mere mortals you know nothing about the stage or level of discussions with targets !

"Hoping" to make signings ...

Your comments mean that you know something we don't i.e. That he's not spoke to any players or made any offers ... or like us mere mortals you know nothing about the stage or level of discussions with targets !

It's always hoping. How about he keeps his trap shut until a player actually signs for us. It's the same every year.

It's always hoping. How about he keeps his trap shut until a player actually signs for us. It's the same every year.

No point in reading your posts. You have a hatred for a most successful Southend United manager and never miss any opportunity whatsoever to have a pop. COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that every year PB gets us higher in the league with higher crowds.
I am sure you will moan about PB if he were to win the Champions League..you can always search for something.

Back