Likes Likes:  454
Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,606 to 1,615 of 1615

Thread: Brexit negotiations thread

Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rigsby View Post
    So you would like me to respond but your not interested anyway. Looks like all those years in Europe have given you an air of self important arrogance.......At the expense of your British sense of humour.
    I can assure you that while Yogi does most certainly have a good sense of humour, he's not the least bit arrogant.
    "one of the issues around immigration in some political quarters is that immigration is a euphemism for race,and you can't have a serious debate around immigration unless your are prepared to face up to that."

Dianne Abbott.

Plenty of working class former Labour and Brexit voters in Oldham. Why don't you lower yourself for a day and have a chat with them. I'm sure they would love to hear how their problems are mirrored exactly with parts of Surrey.
    You've ignored the request to be relevant and instead taken something I was looking into doing and tried to make out it's something I would avoid doing. I don't really understand why anyone would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Another Surrey Shrimper View Post
    You've ignored the request to be relevant and instead taken something I was looking into doing and tried to make out it's something I would avoid doing. I don't really understand why anyone would do that.
    Unfortunately we aren't all mind readers but let us know how you got on.

Unfortunately we aren't all mind readers but let us know how you got on.
    you don't need to be a mind reader you just need to be a reader - all of the necessary information was in the post you replied to

Quote Originally Posted by Another Surrey Shrimper View Post
    you don't need to be a mind reader you just need to be a reader - all of the necessary information was in the post you replied to
    I can see you will bond well with the good people of Oldham. If for any reason they criticise Corbyn make sure you put them in their place, won't you ASS.

So you would like me to respond but your not interested anyway. Looks like all those years in Europe have given you an air of self important arrogance.......At the expense of your British sense of humour.
    Are you doing it purposely, not to understand what I've said? You can construe anything by taking words out of context. Let me repeat again in another way, with no self-importance and certainly no arrogance. I've said that there is little purpose going over the same sterile arguments concerning Brexit, we well understand each others views. I'm more interested in moving the discussion on, to how this government is handling the Brexit negotiations and the possible outcomes.
    "Celui qui renonce à devenir meilleur cesse déjà d'être bon." L Pasteur

Hector Of The House Benfleet A1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yogi bear up the cagire View Post
    Are you doing it purposely, not to understand what I've said? You can construe anything by taking words out of context. Let me repeat again in another way, with no self-importance and certainly no arrogance. I've said that there is little purpose going over the same sterile arguments concerning Brexit, we well understand each others views. I'm more interested in moving the discussion on, to how this government is handling the Brexit negotiations and the possible outcomes.
    Yes he is. I was one of the people who wanted his ban over turned. I won't be doing it again.
    Lord, in your mercy please give my friend a stroke

Quote Originally Posted by Benfleet A1 View Post
    Yes he is. I was one of the people who wanted his ban over turned. I won't be doing it again.
    It's like a one man mission to misinterpret, frustrate and bore other posters into keeping silent or staying away from the site altogether.Probably a Col U plant.

Quote Originally Posted by Benfleet A1 View Post
    I understand your point, I enjoy and respect Riggers football views and, simarly to you, am struggling to continue with his, (and others) continual repeation of the same points on this and similar non footie threads.
    However, I add that the much of the Brexit issue has become entrenched view points, here and in the "real" world with little change from opinions offered prior to the vote.

Hector Of The House Benfleet A1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo Giovanni View Post
    I understand your point, I enjoy and respect Riggers football views and, simarly to you, am struggling to continue with his, (and others) continual repeation of the same points on this and similar non footie threads.
    However, I add that the much of the Brexit issue has become entrenched view points, here and in the "real" world with little change from opinions offered prior to the vote.
    Not changing opinions was never the problem. Not respecting differing ones and belittling others is. I'm approaching a year of having someone simular on ignore for the same sort of crap. It's becoming tiresome.
    Lord, in your mercy please give my friend a stroke