Likes Likes:  243
Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Essex CCC 2017

Default Essex CCC 2017

Hi all,

My apologies. I think my last post has locked the thread by mistake, so I've asked the administrators/mods to delete the post, so the thread becomes open again.

Manager

We won Andy so your forgiven, if it was close you wouldn't have been

UTE
    "An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.― Alexander the Great

Thank you.

Personally, I think it was sabotaged by a Warwickshire fan!

I can't get on the 'Essex 2017' thread through locking myself out of it, so just posting on here.

Another excellent day, so far.

Harmer is on fire!

Andy, how have you managed to do that again? or are you still locked out from last time?

Thanks, mate.

Yep, I think I'm still locked from before, where I corrupted my access to the thread, trying to copy/paste something across.

However 'Cricko' had just emailed me saying I should be OK now, so just about to try.
    Last edited by AndyT; 26-06-2017 at 09:28 PM.

What a marvelous day for Essex.

We'll miss Cooky from now on.

Maybe he's loving it so much, he'll announce his International retirement, tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyT View Post
    What a marvelous day for Essex.

We'll miss Cooky from now on.

Maybe he's loving it so much, he'll announce his International retirement, tomorrow!
    He's not allowed, I want to see him when I go to the Oval at the end of the July!

LOL .. Maybe just for that match, then!

Manager

I'll keep you company Andy whilst out of main thread

Bizarre declaration by Hampshire, they must have thought conditions would suit them in the evening
    From 84.0 to 211.9 dec, then let Somerset in for 6 overs who reach 18-0, looking good for the boys providing weather holds, looks like a rainy day from 2 pm, let hope its all over the country
    "An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.― Alexander the Great

Many thanks 'Blue'

There were a lot of negatives flying around last night about the pink ball going off colour and being difficult to see.

This day/night all sounds very nice, but it doesn't really work over here, because our twilight period is too long, so the lights don't fully take effect and the ball becomes difficult to sight.

Mind you, we did alright!

Weather looks a bit better today and tomorrow.

COYE!

Manager

Just a full day to get maximum batting points would be great, overcast conditions ball may do some swinging

A nice 100 lead or so by tea/dinner, whatever the 6:40pm break is and then the pink ball misbehaving under lights tonight, which will have more effect than on Monday, with it being gloomy and that.

Bring it on!

Manager

Play starts and 104 overs to day, let hope the weather holds