• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex CCC 2017

Well Chopra did the business this afternoon, 103 not out from a total of 219!

Glamorgan are having a go at the moment, 63-1 off 6 overs!

I find defeats clawed from victory the hardest to take in the football season but Essex seem to be excelling in this dark art of late. Really glad we got tickets for the game at the Oval on the Wednesday night :omg:

Can we sign anyone at any point? We need another bowler.

Agreed, or use Zaidi properly. One over today and he'd bowled a great five balls until a harsh wide and a 6 to finish his over. The bowling today was awful but the pitch was so set to one side, hitting sixes was too easy. Even the winning six was a top edge that comfortably cleared the ropes.

If Chopra gets 103 off 59, fair to assume anything is gettable. Big game on Wednesday, I'm also going. Love the annual Essex takeover of The Oval.

Top of the league, semi final of One day cup. Long way to go in this competition still, shrimperzone over react for cricket as much as football I see

Agreed, or use Zaidi properly. One over today and he'd bowled a great five balls until a harsh wide and a 6 to finish his over. The bowling today was awful but the pitch was so set to one side, hitting sixes was too easy. Even the winning six was a top edge that comfortably cleared the ropes.

If Chopra gets 103 off 59, fair to assume anything is gettable. Big game on Wednesday, I'm also going. Love the annual Essex takeover of The Oval.

Agree completely re Zaidi, we were saying it when Harmer was brought on for his 4th over after being smashed. Also wonder why RTD is so reluctant to use himself when not a lot else was working.

Was there yesterday and am also at the oval on weds, must win that one now.

Was a great chase by the Glamorgan lads but you've got to defend 220. Walter and Porter just didn't get there lengths right.

Anyway on to Wednesday, have booked the Lords tour with the old man for before the game so really looking forward to it!

Was a great chase by the Glamorgan lads but you've got to defend 220. Walter and Porter just didn't get there lengths right.

Anyway on to Wednesday, have booked the Lords tour with the old man for before the game so really looking forward to it!

I hope you realise it's at the Oval!

Lord's is the following week (but the Lord's tour should be ace).

Drinking by London Bridge before getting the tube down. Looking forward to another take over and watching KP get out for 0! Meant to be his first game for them

Restricted Surrey to 150 and we're still going to lose ffs.

I don't think both sides have shown up for us in a game i.e Batting and bowling

Back