• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

lawrenceaustin

Schoolboy
Reading on news now that he is available for a season long loan, casting my mind back to beginning of last season he ripped through us like butter, I thought he was quality, or was that just me? He could be a great addition to the team

Then became completely useless according to all my local sources and released early by the Gills. I agree with you though he tore us one early on. They couldnt wait to see him go at Gills as barely produced after early games and very inconsistent.

Maybe JET and Nile could take it in turns to be sort of fit and mentally up for it?

Talent wise he has it all to be way too good for this level. Attitude is his problem. If there was a manager who could change his attitude you would be on to a winner. Easier said than done obviously.

I'd say he is less of a gamble than Ranger but would be more pricey.

Talent wise he has it all to be way too good for this level. Attitude is his problem. If there was a manager who could change his attitude you would be on to a winner. Easier said than done obviously.

I'd say he is less of a gamble than Ranger but would be more pricey.

Don't agree. To my surprise, Ranger has had a good attitude on the pitch. In fact he has been a real asset, so if it doesn't work out it will not cost us anything.

Don't agree. To my surprise, Ranger has had a good attitude on the pitch. In fact he has been a real asset, so if it doesn't work out it will not cost us anything.

Fair enough. I agree Ranger was excellent when his head was right. When it wasn't he was dire or not available. I really hope he can sort himself out.

If we got JET on a loan deal where we could cancel if it doesn't work out it wouldn't cost either.

The fact that Ranger can be available cheaper tell us that common opinion is that he is a big risk.

With Fortune and Ranger we don't need him. And not sure I would want ahead of these two anyway. Maybe Fortune only because of age but if I just look short term not even there as Fortune at this moment is a better player.

Quality Player, with the ability to play at a much higher level. But, its been said here already, his attitude is in the wrong place. A Gillingham supporting friend of mine was happy when he first joined, but after a few months, could not wait to see the back of him. He is lazy and disinterested which is a shame as he would be a quality footballer if he put the effort in..

No thanks - I would prefer we have one of the Kids make the step up, and grow in to the team, challenge the regulars. At least you know the kid will be giving it 100 per cent. and if they are not up to is, you have lost nothing...

Back