• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manor 15 - one share £10
Uncle Leo - two shares £20
Rootshallbloke - one share £10
Lagerbomb - one share £10
OldBlueLady - one share £10
Bluegoose - one share £10
Pubey - one share £10
MKShrimper - two shares £20
madaboutblues - one share £10
Alrounce - two shares £20
Tangled Up In Blue - one share £10
Donald J Trump - one share £10
Hudson No 1 - one share £10
Greenelk - two shares £20
Shrimpboy - one share £10
CV Shrimper - one share £10
Daveydiamond - five shares £50
Floval Flyer - one share £10
The big Dady - one share £10
fbm - three shares £30
MrG - one share £10
Bobby dazzler - one share £10
Parold - one share £10
Billericay Blue - two shares £20
Harry Bullocks - two shares £20
South Bucks Shrimper - two shares £20
dannyboy25 - one share £10 pledged
Microbe - two shares £20
Chocolardo - one share £10
Great Yarmouth Shrimper - one share £10
Chalkwell Shrimper - two shares £20
The Big Shrimp - one share £10
Kestrel - one share £10
Massimo Giovanni - one share £10
Rattus Norvittigus - one share £10

That's a wrap, all 50 shares snapped up. One left to pay so please post when done.

Details about the draws etc will be posted in due course.

£10 donated on paypal.

Without wanting to seem to heartless, are we intending to change our chosen player given Coker's injury? It would be meaningful to continue to sponsor him so I'm happy with whatever The Zone decides.

£10 donated on paypal.

Without wanting to seem to heartless, are we intending to change our chosen player given Coker's injury? It would be meaningful to continue to sponsor him so I'm happy with whatever The Zone decides.

I'm sure we could change it if you want one of the youth players! Part of sponsorship is that you support the player throughout the season, Ben has been a player of quality for what? Three seasons? Personally I am 100% behind keeping Ben as "our" player.

Nope, sticking with Coker and an honour to sponsor one of our best players. Disappointing that he won't be in action for the first half of the season, for him more than anyone, but he's got the support of the Zone.

Nope, sticking with Coker and an honour to sponsor one of our best players. Disappointing that he won't be in action for the first half of the season, for him more than anyone, but he's got the support of the Zone.

Great news!

First time I have donated towards the SZ player sponsorship and one reason is that it was Ben Coker, who has been fantastic over the last few seasons. He will be back in the new year, no doubt about that!

Great to see the solidarity and support shown by the players today, which is clearly mirrored by us lot.

The draw has been made and the winner of the signed Ben Coker shirt is Greenelk

The winner of the Blues Lounge tickets for two is Chalkwell Shrimper

and the winner of the two tickets for the end of season Sponsors Dinner with Ben Coker is Billericay Blue

The draw has been made and the winner of the signed Ben Coker shirt is Greenelk

The winner of the Blues Lounge tickets for two is Chalkwell Shrimper

and the winner of the two tickets for the end of season Sponsors Dinner with Ben Coker is Billericay Blue

The Winner of this, that very Old chap BB :smiles: has no real interest in attending this evening so has asked us to auction them off to raise some money for charity.....Whoever wins the auction, the money will be donated to your chosen charity.

Over to you lot, for your bids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back