• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Being offered for auction here with the full permission of the soon-to-be-heading-oop-north mcnasty, is this 2016/17 signed SUFC shirt.

This shirt has been donated to Tom Leggett - remember him? The Colchester fan who stole our hearts with his run from the Weston Homes stadium to our very own Roots Hall, ahead of our last league game against the Us, to raise funds for his son, Alfie, who has the rare condition, Norrie disease.

3 year old Alfie is making huge strides, literally, at the moment having walked unaided for the first time today but the fund raising never stops because Alfie's condition will require lots of support.

So, the auction is being shared here, on the FB page and on Twitter, if anyone would care to make a separate donation then this is the link for Alfie's Go Fund Me page https://www.gofundme.com/alfiesvision

Serious bids only please, would be great to raise some more money from the Zone members...

Tom's top.jpg

Just bid on whichever site/page you've seen it and we'll keep it up to date with where we are.

**BLATANT BUMP**

I've not had any bids for this anywhere, not here, Facebook or Twitter. There must be someone out there who is keen to have this and help out Tom's fund raising at the same time? :unsure:

Actually, correction, now at £30 on Twitter.

Ok thanks for trying, it's for a good cause anyway so I'll offer £60 if that's ok:thumbsup:

I've just heard back from Tom, the shirt is a medium so I hope that's ok.

Thanks to everyone who bid, the £60 one has won :clap:

Back