• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Turner heading to Spain with Blues

I reckon Turner will be chomping at the bit to get in training, if not we just won't be at the races come the start of the season and odds on we'll end up on the rails...

I reckon Turner will be chomping at the bit to get in training, if not we just won't be at the races come the start of the season and and odds on we'll end up on the rails...
lets hope he can jump over any obstacles
we throw at him or are we just hedging our bets...????

Let's just rein it in a bit eh?

ps - I just hate it when MK beats me to the pun punch, git!!!

Last edited:
Sorry, getting more off topic, but this is brilliant... (Horsey theme! BASS!!!)

[video=youtube_share;COhiGlwW1wA]https://youtu.be/COhiGlwW1wA[/video]

Just read this on the Echo piece CP put on his Twitter

[FONT=&quot]The Shrimpers will spend seven days in Malaga before returning to face Scottish Premiership side Partick Thistle in a behind closed friendly.

I certainly wouldn't to play in a behind open friendly if the other team have thistles...[/FONT]

As long as we do not handy cap him, saddle him with too much responsibility and keep hold of the whip hand. Must make sure not to stir rup any problems for him too

Met Chrissy Powell there a few years back when he was manager of Charlton , "gentleman's" bar in Puerto Banus . Absolute star as you'd expect, long chat , loved his Southend days and bought us pints. When asked if this "interesting " bar was a place for a god-fearing man like himself , he replied " two behind closed-doors games, boobs and beers, works wonders for team spirit".

Would love to be a fly on the wall with our lot.

That ship has sailed ............

This one?

312px-Joseph_Mallord_William_Turner_-_Dutch_Boats_in_a_Gale_-_WGA23163.jpg

Roy Mc Donut has apparently been brought in to give the behind closed doors inspirational talk

The Daniel Bedingfield Champion Sprint is superb! :smile::smile:

Back