• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Suggestion Box

I didn't really want to start a thread but I couldn't find a suggestion box.

I don't know if it's on the agenda already, but when the site next has an update would it be possible to get a notification when you've been quoted and replied to on threads?

I didn't really want to start a thread but I couldn't find a suggestion box.

I don't know if it's on the agenda already, but when the site next has an update would it be possible to get a notification when you've been quoted and replied to on threads?
You should already get this as a private message when quoted, have you checked your inbox isn't full?

Strange, my inbox had 7 messages in it. I've emptied it now but I doubt that'll make a difference.

Strange, my inbox had 7 messages in it. I've emptied it now but I doubt that'll make a difference.

I don't think I've ever had that! :stunned:
Okay. Try the following:

Settings (in the top right of the screen) -> General settings -> Under "Messaging and notifications", in the bottom sub-section it says "Visitor messaging", the third question is "Quote notification" and you can choose No, Email or Private Message.

Let me know if that works, it should have automatically set to PM I believe but must be some gremlins in the system.

How about when you put people on ignore you see nothing of their actions, not even if someone quotes them. It'd make this place far more harmonious.

I like this thread as a "suggestion box" to the mods and web designers etc.

Mine would be (I think its simple??).. when hitting on the tab bar of other linked fans forums on SZ (on the right hand side), it opens in a new window, & doesnt direct you away from Shrimperzone, as it currently does.

Back