• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Also couldn't get on iFollow with IPVanish last night, had been fine all season up until then.

If anyone had it working with a different VPN provider, please let us know before Saturday's game!

Also couldn't get on iFollow with IPVanish last night, had been fine all season up until then.

If anyone had it working with a different VPN provider, please let us know before Saturday's game!

It didn't work with Private VPN - I won't use Hola but I'd imagine that's unlikely to work as it's free.

I sometimes use Opera as it has it's own VPN built in. Currently I can't access iFollow via FireFox, IE or Opera and there are no vids available to see. Reckon it's the official site and iFollow that is T/F'd rather than use of a VPN.

Last edited:
I sometimes use Opera as it has it's own VPN built in. Currently I can't access iFollow via FireFox, IE or Opera and there are no vids available to see. Reckon it's the official site and iFollow that is T/F'd rather than use of a VPN.

Certainly hope that it's fixed asap.I want to see those Oldham goals plus there's a match on Saturday.:angry:

Wonder if they're making changes for next season already? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem viewing via Chrome. Must say the technical quality has improved markedly in the past few weeks with very few moments where the picture freezes or jumps, apart from Cox's second goal last night.

No problem viewing via Chrome. Must say the technical quality has improved markedly in the past few weeks with very few moments where the picture freezes or jumps, apart from Cox's second goal last night.

That's funny.I use Chrome too and couldn't log on at HT last night.

Edit.Ifollow's now up +running on the OS.:happy:

Hello All from a rather damp West of Ireland.

I sent an exploratory request to IFOLLOW today enquiring if the discriminatory blocking of Irish viewers to live matches will be rescinded for next season. I did receive a reply informing me that Contract negotiations for next season have not begun yet so unable to say . I think this needs all supporters in Ireland no matter which team supported to combine forces to pressurise a change in the ruling as one voice has no clout!
Am flying a kite to see if we an outlet to do such a thing.

By the way I was watching a good many matches via a VPN link as well as using and paying from an address in the states but was rumbled for the MK match and told all VPNs were now blocked and home IP only.
Those nasty SKY people :sad::sad:

Posted this a few days ago and received a message from the EFL
Can I upload an email to this ??

Hello All from a rather damp West of Ireland.

I sent an exploratory request to IFOLLOW today enquiring if the discriminatory blocking of Irish viewers to live matches will be rescinded for next season. I did receive a reply informing me that Contract negotiations for next season have not begun yet so unable to say . I think this needs all supporters in Ireland no matter which team supported to combine forces to pressurise a change in the ruling as one voice has no clout!
Am flying a kite to see if we an outlet to do such a thing.

By the way I was watching a good many matches via a VPN link as well as using and paying from an address in the states but was rumbled for the MK match and told all VPNs were now blocked and home IP only.
Those nasty SKY people :sad::sad:

Hi Growler

Only just seen your message. I would be up for any coordinated campaign but not convinced a couple of stray Southend fans is going to carry much clout.

PM to follow re VPN strategies. I was viewing ok right through to the end of the season.

Back