• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Billericay Town

Biggest problem he has is too many players on the books that are on big money, he keeps adding to the squad then sending the odd players out on loan, they keep rotating the team game after game instead of playing the best players together and now his faced with a big wage bill week after week and losing more money than he thought he would, it's definatley gonna be a canvey all over again in 12-18 months I think.

Just read the article. He has no trouble making it about himself. My favourite quote:

“When I asked the players to give up a week’s wages for the way they have performed in the last seven days they didn’t consider me"

The love is definitely starting to dwindle. His been very vocal about financial matters... This is where it all turns sour.

looks like a job coming up for Mr Sturrock end off the season ,think there may be just 3 players left at the club after everyone walks out,Just like when he took over the reigns at SUFC.But doubt very much he would work for that pillock.:hilarious:

Probably a job for some local decorators as well.

billericay-3.jpg

Billericay-Town-v-Didcot-Town-The-Emirates-FA-Cup-Qualifying-First-Round.jpg

Interesting article that. Especially the bit about asking the players to give up a weeks wages after losing.

I think he's out of he's depth and lost the plot.

Feel for the real supporters who have kept the club alive, prior to his buy out, if he walks out.

His talk and bravado reminds me of someone else who took over a football league club many years ago, if only I could think of his name....

UTS

He really is an absolute melt. I feel so sorry for the die hard Billericay fans who have to put up with all this bollocks.

Think he’s realised they have the ES Cup final in 3 weeks time v City and his ego determines he must be manager on the evening.

A massive game for them during the week, they have dulwich hamlet which both teams need to win, another loss for Billericay and teams will start to think they can catch them.

Oh dear, lost again last night 3-1, 2nd in the league now with just four games in hand, pressure is taking its toll now:omg:

Shame to read that Dulwich could cease to function as a club re unpaid rent

Rio Ferdinand tried to buy them ,but was rejected by owners

Average crowd 1500 +

I can see fans trying to recreate words on seats at grounds now.
I wonder if we will have enough fans at Rochdale on Tuesday to do SUFC. Hmm probably not.

Back