Likes Likes:  62
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 316 to 327 of 327

Thread: Billericay Town

  1. #316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Up the Shrimpers View Post
    Tamplin getting worried about the crowds
    http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/foo.../?ref=mr&lp=11
    had exactly the same thing at canvey with Jeff King about the crowds.

  2. #317

    Default

    Anyone seen the state of the Billericay pitch after there last home game ? That's gonna take a bit of work to get that sorted, like a cow field

  3. #318
    Director
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ON MY ASS IN FRONT OF COMPUTER
    Posts
    2,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tottenham541 View Post
    Anyone seen the state of the Billericay pitch after there last home game ? That's gonna take a bit of work to get that sorted, like a cow field
    Are you trying to say that RH is in better condition.Anyway its what you get when you allow cows on the ground during the week to cut the grass .

  4. #319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffalowolf View Post
    Are you trying to say that RH is in better condition.Anyway its what you get when you allow cows on the ground during the week to cut the grass .
    rootshall is much better right now, sacking of a groundsman is surely just round the corner eh

  5. #320
    Life President RobM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Essex of course!
    Posts
    6,458

    Default

    Their attendances are good at that level, what does he honestly expect?!
    That Curly Bob is a jolly good chap!

  6. #321

    Default

    For a businessman he seems to have very little between the ears. Gate monies will never cover a clubs running costs (let alone the ridiculous wage bill he introduced). Non-league clubs in general rely on directors with deep pockets and various ongoing fundraising events to help balance the books.

  7. #322
    Life President RobM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Essex of course!
    Posts
    6,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaymac View Post
    For a businessman he seems to have very little between the ears. Gate monies will never cover a clubs running costs (let alone the ridiculous wage bill he introduced). Non-league clubs in general rely on directors with deep pockets and various ongoing fundraising events to help balance the books.
    Yes indeed. East Thurrock get about 250 crowd, Tickets up to 12, say an average of 2,500 gate per game. I don't know what they pay players but at a guess 100 a game.
    That Curly Bob is a jolly good chap!

  8. #323

    Default

    I see on Twitter now that glen tamplin has threatened to sack himself as manager if things don't improve quickly, his also biting big time to certain folk having a dig at him on social media, he needs to just ignore people and just get on with the job, if he can't take a little bit of banter from certain idiots on social media then he is in the wrong game.

  9. #324

    Default

    Really hope he sacks himself and then signs himself again...


  10. #325
    Zone Managing Director mcnasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Otley, West Yorks
    Posts
    16,154
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/foo...?ref=mrb&lp=20

    Is he losing the love ----- or the plot ?
    MAKE A DONATION TOWARDS THE RUNNING COSTS OF SHRIMPERZONE:


    www.shrimperzone.com



  11. #326

    Default

    He’s losing it on all fronts. Good team Wealdstone, no disgrace if they should lose to them on Sat.

  12. #327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaymac View Post
    He’s losing it on all fronts. Good team Wealdstone, no disgrace if they should lose to them on Sat.
    i bet glen tamplin badly wants a cup final at Wembley especially as it could be against orient in front of a half decent crowd

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ShrimperZone.Com Official Sponsors