• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Billericay Town

It’s the heavy backing that’s helped Salford for sure, they were doing very little a a club until the Man Utd lads got involved. Reported that several teams with substantial wage bills in Conf North and at much higher levels than paid in Conf South.

Fylde were certainly "investing" , last year

Yep, in similar fashion financially to the owner of Forest Green their aim is to buy their way up into Football League.

I'll look forward to next season when tamplin loses the plot again on Twitter as of next season he will expect the same again, well it won't happen if he is gonna cut the wage bill like he said he is, they also need to tighten up a very dodgy defence as they might score a few but will also let in loads with the current defence they have, I can see them making the play offs next season but I think they will need two seasons in that division next season.

Should be fun whilst it lasts. I don’t see them as strong promotion candidates this coming season although should finish well up the table. As Poole and Hungerford have found after a good first season (when both missed out on playoffs due to ground grading failings) this season will see one of them definitely relegated. Funny old game.

I see Dulwich Hamlet beat Hendon in the play-off final, which only seems right.:thumbsup:

I see Dulwich Hamlet beat Hendon in the play-off final, which only seems right.:thumbsup:
put my (not much about the actual) match review on the Gavin Tomlin thread as he scored the DH goal. From the match program I see that the two promoted teams have average attendances of well over a thousand and the lowest in that league average 130 - so attendance wise they already were in a different league!
I tweeted the club to check I'd be ok getting a ticket on the gate and they said as Tooting & Mitcham have a 3,500 capacity no chance of it selling out - the attendance was only about 150 short of that.
Great atmosphere in there. Commiserations to Hendon who are a fan owned club and had a decent following.

Back