• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Billericay Town

Something like 5 pts off the top now with 5 games in hand, with a trip away to Hendon on Saturday who are fighting for a playoff place another loss could be on the cards, it will only get harder as they will have to play catch up with plenty of fixtures to play mid week also.

Back in 2013 Guernsey, then in Combined Counties League, had to play 17 games in April with some matches played on successive days. Not helped by them ground sharing with Guernsey Rugby Club. Billericay’s schedule looks a doddle by comparison.

No way will the bandwagon brigade continue attending unless the team are doing well. They have a core of 250-350 fans, it’s also cheap enough for kids to attend on their own, as quite a few do, without having dad along. It’s results on the pitch that brings in the numbers, not mid-table medocrity, more noticeably so in the non-league game.

Most probably can only end one way but hopefully not with the disappearance of the club. I see he’s not mentioned as sole owner now....
I thought our Josh Wright’s brother, Mark had some money in it? Anyway good luck to Glen T, hope it continues.

I know it was talked about but I don’t think he did get involved in the end.

“Co-owners” are GT and Andrew Cosias (no idea who he is). Don’t recall much publicity if any about him becoming part of the ownership.

4-1 loss today, wheels have proper come off, if I was a betting man I'd say Billericay ain't gonna win that league:omg:

8 points adrift with 5 games in hand... Imagine if they lost in the play-offs from here. All that money...

That fixture list is crazy!!..their longest break is just 4 days between now and the end of the season. That's some going.

I see their playing again tomorrow, and will be most likely without their striker Adam Cunningham as he got a boot to the face and was taken to hospital to have 6 stitches in his lip & a suspected fractured eye socket.

Not that I know much about these things, but I would imagine he wouldn't be able to play again until the X-Ray results come back, in which case (being Easter and all that next week) he will probably miss the next 4 matches.

Rumours are that Tamplin walked out of the ground with twenty minutes left in the match yesterday.
yeah I see the video of him leaving the game by jumping over the fence and the fans taunting him, he didn't looked pleased but didn't bite also, exciting finish to the season coming up:thumbsup:

Billericay cocking up and missing the title, let alone the play-offs would be hilarious.

Rumours are that Tamplin walked out of the ground with twenty minutes left in the match yesterday.

The official line is that he left early because he had a flight to catch and will be away on business for a few days.

a much needed win for them, can they continue to win games from now on tho ?:blush:

Going to be very tough with the fixture congestion and them being every other sides "cup final". I really fancy Dulwich but the odds aren't good enough at 2/1.

Their best chance is Tamplin staying away I think, they seem to play better when he is not there, like last night.

Going to be very tough with the fixture congestion and them being every other sides "cup final". I really fancy Dulwich but the odds aren't good enough at 2/1.

Their best chance is Tamplin staying away I think, they seem to play better when he is not there, like last night.
2 wins in 3 days - maybe they have have the wind back in their sails

Back