• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Billericay Town

Only 545 crowd tonight at Billericay v Merstham ended 2-2

Apparently Tamplin is coming off Twitter for 3 months handing over lots of other 'things' as he is getting stressed.

Only 545 crowd tonight at Billericay v Merstham ended 2-2

Apparently Tamplin is coming off Twitter for 3 months handing over lots of other 'things' as he is getting stressed.
his coming off Twitter yet again as he cant ignore the odd idiot yet again, they were lucky to come away with a draw last night, glad to see they are only a couple of points off top spot now and with a few games in hand, hope they can go on and win the league:thumbsup:

Top now and with four games in hand, let's see how far they can in the FA trophy now as well:smile:

What a pillock...or rather shame. No - I was right the first time. Especially as he was saying "Ooh the poor people will suffer if I'm banned"! Er...well. don't get banned!

I see jermaine pennant has just agreed to stay on at the club but has taken a pay cut to do so, I wonder if the wages that glen tamplin is hitting him in the pocket just a little bit now:omg:

I see jermaine pennant has just agreed to stay on at the club but has taken a pay cut to do so, I wonder if the wages that glen tamplin is hitting him in the pocket just a little bit now:omg:

Yep I see from the article in the Echo that other players will be offered new contracts on lower wages as well. Tamplin expected regular 3,000+ crowds. I think their current league average is about 1,200 still good for the league they are in but nowhere near good enough for the wages they are paying.

Yep I see from the article in the Echo that other players will be offered new contracts on lower wages as well. Tamplin expected regular 3,000+ crowds. I think their current league average is about 1,200 still good for the league they are in but nowhere near good enough for the wages they are paying.

How many times have we seen this? Barry Town, Hornchurch, Canvey...

Last edited:
Yep billericay has canvey written all over it, coz the crowds won't turn up they get fed up and move on:omg:

What is it with people who have money to burn, that they don't just pay for a chauffeur to drive them around when they go on the booze!

Same with players.

I thought his ban was for speeding, not Drink/drive.

It's very good. At east Thurrock (National South) the crowds are about 250 and that's on the verge of play-offs.

Surely a 'multi-millionaire steel magnate' can easily afford to maintain such wages, but if he's that hard-pressed maybe the club should try tapping-up all their new-found fans to help in boosting non-matchday / off-pitch revenue streams.

Emotionally unstable, this fella, isn't he!

Almost worryingly so.

Back