• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Christian Walton

was given a bit of stick yesterday when he took his place in the South Stand goal

Quite right too. He was playing for the other team.

I gave him a bit of stick at the start of the second half. I also gave him warm applause at the end for his contribution to us last season. But during the game, he was one of them.

Got a nice ripple of applause from us in the South Upper. A good keeper at this level, will have a decent career.

Picked the ball out of the back of the net twice already, tonight! :omg:

I agree to the extent it was hit very hard , so he had to react quickly.
But it was also at a nice height for a keeper and not right in the corner , so I'm not so sure I agree.

I agree. I shouted the same to the TV, but no-one paid any attention. At least he used the right hand though.
:winking:

I agree. I shouted the same to the TV, but no-one paid any attention. At least he used the right hand though.
:winking:

Hacks me off a bit when commentators / pundits sensationalise every incident.
i know their job is to talk it up , but some times just be honest.

I agree to the extent it was hit very hard , so he had to react quickly.
But it was also at a nice height for a keeper and not right in the corner , so I'm not so sure I agree.

Yeah I agree that it was a nice height, they showed an angle from behind the goal that made it look really good in terms of the hand strength.

That was a great save. It was hit with so much power, his reactions and hand to eye coordination to get a whole hand to it were top class.

Extended his loan at Wigan for another year.

Been told he is free to leave by Brighton, sounds like he has interest from the Championship.

Back