• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones - S7 - Spoilers allowed on Wed each week. Be warned!!

Another great episode. Was shouting at the tv when..............................................................................

Spoiler:  
Sam interrupted Gilly when she was talking about Rhaegar's marriage getting annulled & remarried!

Plus GENDRY'S BACK!

Drastic™;1986947 said:
Another great episode. Was shouting at the tv when..............................................................................

Spoiler:  
Sam interrupted Gilly when she was talking about Rhaegar's marriage getting annulled & remarried!

Plus GENDRY'S BACK!

Spoiler:  
To be fair even if he was paying attention there's no way he could realise what that means, but yeah Gilly just read out something crucial and Sam was oblivious to it.

Ok, on reflection maybe not THAT dull but I guess after last week it was to be expected we'd get a talky episode.

Spoiler:  
You can tell it's being condensed. Characters can cross thousands of miles in the blink of an eye. Dragonstone to The Wall? 2000 miles? No bother. It's like they've come across a Tardis.

Last edited:
Ok, on reflection maybe not THAT dull but I guess after last week it was to be expected we'd get a talky episode.

Spoiler:  
You can tell it's being condensed. Characters can cross thousands of miles in the blink of an eye. Dragonstone to The Wall? 2000 miles? No bother. It's like they've come across a Tardis.

I don't have a problem with this.

Spoiler:  
Kind of a necessity with so few episodes left, can't really afford to make John & Davos going to and from Dragon Palace taking up about half the series, as it would have done in previous seasons

Spoiler:  
fundamental issue with the ludicrious-ness of the gang heading north of the wall. i guess they need to have some white walker action this season but jeez

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
Yes. In a world full of dragons, Drogos, direwolves and face-swapping, it's the failure to tell the boring travel stories that make it so unrealistic!

Spoiler:  

I don't have a problem with this.

Spoiler:  
Kind of a necessity with so few episodes left, can't really afford to make John & Davos going to and from Dragon Palace taking up about half the series, as it would have done in previous seasons

Spoiler:  
fundamental issue with the ludicrious-ness of the gang heading north of the wall. i guess they need to have some white walker action this season but jeez

Spoiler:  
Yes. In a world full of dragons, Drogos, direwolves and face-swapping, it's the failure to tell the boring travel stories that make it so unrealistic!

I haven't watched last night's episode yet, we have been saving them up to watch two at a time. The urge to click on the spoilers is huge, but I learnt a valuable lesson about clicking links when I shouldn't, namely the Rotherham v Southend goals link. I shall be strong and not click any of the above................probably.

Spoiler:  
  Spoiler:  
Or the fact that that there's a dozen of them seemingly intent on taking on the army of thousands that they're desperate for whole armies to fight...

Double sided coin , get to see the next one now, but then a longer wait for the last one. Unless that gets leaked lol.

Be careful, apparently Episode 6 spoilers are floating around now as well.

:angry:

No issue with the fast travel in the last episode. Drogon gave them a lift :winking:

Episode 6 Spoiler!!
  Spoiler:  
The teleportation is getting a bit daft. They walk for ages to get to the lake, Gendry runs all the way back to the wall, a raven has to fly all the way to dragonstone and they are sitting on a rock for that whole time. I can live with it as its better than the crawling pace George RR Martin set.

Its kinda dumb given how everything is moving so quickly and the actual timespans involved that the army of the dead still hasn't reached the wall.

Disappointed with Mondays episode....some real monumental reunions took place....no time spent whatsoever on said reunions.....especially tyrion and Jamie....too rushed imo.

This highlights just how daft it has become.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...now-the-wall-eastwatch-distance-a7893741.html

It is possible the White Walkers havent been constantly marching though.

Bear in mind its a new undead army, there would have to be training, team bonding sessions, family picnic days to organise.

Back