• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones - S7 - Spoilers allowed on Wed each week. Be warned!!

Episode 6 has been leaked. One version has crap sound, but theres a good one too.

I got the hollow sound version first, 2nd one I found was double the size but pretty much spot on. Oh crap....now have to wait even longer for e07, unless as you say there's going to be another leak next week.

I guess someone at HBO Spain is out of a job today.

E06 > E04. I think I definitely need a lie down after that. :stunned:

watched the leaked episode last night, only a day before it being aired today. Was the best one of this series so far IMO.

Spoiler:  
A lot going on again, but didn't seem as rushed. Liked Arya playing with Sansa's head as I can't stand Sansa. The whole night king and killing the dragon was epic and emotional, even if uncle Benjen coming from nowhere to save Jon was a bit convenient. The final battle is looking like it will be amazing now the dead have themselves a dragon!

I got the hollow sound version first, 2nd one I found was double the size but pretty much spot on. Oh crap....now have to wait even longer for e07, unless as you say there's going to be another leak next week.

I guess someone at HBO Spain is out of a job today.

E06 > E04. I think I definitely need a lie down after that. :stunned:

I bloody forgot I was an episode in front. Got up this morning expecting to watch another one. Doh!

watched the leaked episode last night, only a day before it being aired today. Was the best one of this series so far IMO.

Spoiler:  
A lot going on again, but didn't seem as rushed. Liked Arya playing with Sansa's head as I can't stand Sansa. The whole night king and killing the dragon was epic and emotional, even if uncle Benjen coming from nowhere to save Jon was a bit convenient. The final battle is looking like it will be amazing now the dead have themselves a dragon!

Saw someone say it was the most disappointing on twitter. Was shocked, thought it was the best too. Apart from the teleportation thats going on now.

Spoiler:  
So Gendry managed to run all the way back to the wall, a raven flew 2000 miles and a dragon flew all the way back in the time they sat on that rock? Hmmn

Sadly the last bit I had spoiled as I stupidly read some thing a while back, but a good development anyway.

I bloody forgot I was an episode in front. Got up this morning expecting to watch another one. Doh!

Saw someone say it was the most disappointing on twitter. Was shocked, thought it was the best too. Apart from the teleportation thats going on now.

Spoiler:  
So Gendry managed to run all the way back to the wall, a raven flew 2000 miles and a dragon flew all the way back in the time they sat on that rock? Hmmn

Sadly the last bit I had spoiled as I stupidly read some thing a while back, but a good development anyway.

That was a real surprise to me as.....
  Spoiler:  

.....I thought the theory that Jon Snow and Tyrion were both Targaryn and would ride the 3 dragons with Dany was looking pretty much nailed on. Glad there are still surprises this late in the game

Spoiler:  

Was it that unrealistic?
  Spoiler:  
I hadn't assumed they were very far from the wall, and they were on the rock overnight (hence the ice re-freezing & Thoros biting it, plus it's winter so the nights are long), Ravens fly quickly which is why they use them to carry messages, Dragons fly quicker - i imagine like a passenger jet. A 2k mile journey would be about 4hrs in the air. As for the turning of the dragon, HBO used promo pictures of the Night King sitting on a dragon before the season even started.

I really loved the episode, all the walking & talking was brilliant. Really getting ****ed with both Sansa & Arya now though.
  Spoiler:  
Someone needs to bash their heads together. ****ing Littlefinger is my most hated character of all time on the show, I hope it backfires on him. But if Sansa sending Brienne away gets her killed I will never forgive Sansa.

I have seen people complaining that now they're past the books
  Spoiler:  
they're not killing people as much and so unexpectedly. But I think they're keeping people alive for the battles to come against the dead, and ALOT of people will die there.

I've dismissed GoT in the past, but have more recently decided to stick with it and watched the finale last night.

Save for a fleeting patch of great episodes in season four, and the odd 15 minute spell here and there, the writing is still an absolute mess.

Spoiler:  
I mean, honestly. The plot's more riven with holes than that ****ing wall.

You know a lot's to be said when you load a show with armies of undead, dragons, battles, tits, etc, and the only salvageable, engaging story arc is the one involving an incestuous queen.

Spoiler:  
Yeah the whole season has been a mess tbh. They had to backwards solve the plot to get what they clearly need for the end game (ice dragon, walkers getting past the wall, Dany + Jon, Jaime + Cersei, Euron and the mercenary army?). The result being a completely messed up season with teleportation, stupid decisions, a lack of genuine death/peril even though there were lots of chances, a guy shagging his aunt...

Still thought the finale delivered a few good bits though (The Hound, Tyrion and Cersei, Jaime and Cersei, ice dragon destroying the wall).

The only issue I had with the season was the speed that characters crossed huge distances. Other than that, epic telly.Tell me you didn't cheer when
  Spoiler:  
Little Finger got his comeuppance?

Spoiler:  
Thought this, despite some fantastic action scenes, was the weakest season of the lot. I'm also quite distraught that Tormund may never be able to get it on with Brienne (I assume he's a goner but we don't know for certain)

The only issue I had with the season was the speed that characters crossed huge distances. Other than that, epic telly.Tell me you didn't cheer when
  Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
Couldn't really be arsed with that bit because while it's satisfying, all the build up/scheming by Arya/Sansa/Bran was done off camera. So we had weird scenes over the course of the season up at Winterfell but nothing that clearly linked to their revelation about Littlefinger.

Spoiler:  
Thought this, despite some fantastic action scenes, was the weakest season of the lot. I'm also quite distraught that Tormund may never be able to get it on with Brienne (I assume he's a goner but we don't know for certain)

Spoiler:  
No way are those 2 dead after the wall was taken out (Tormund and Ser One Eye), those 2 characters have had too much involvement and build to not have some kind of bigger on-screen death

Spoiler:  
Yeah the whole season has been a mess tbh. They had to backwards solve the plot to get what they clearly need for the end game (ice dragon, walkers getting past the wall, Dany + Jon, Jaime + Cersei, Euron and the mercenary army?). The result being a completely messed up season with teleportation, stupid decisions, a lack of genuine death/peril even though there were lots of chances, a guy shagging his aunt...

Still thought the finale delivered a few good bits though (The Hound, Tyrion and Cersei, Jaime and Cersei, ice dragon destroying the wall).

Spoiler:  
The whole mission beyond the wall was bizarre and the rescue mission so completely out of character that it was just so obvious it was an enormous plot device to get a dragon up there for it to be turned.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
Not really

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
Tormund and the Hound remain two of the best characters on the show, although Cersei/Lena Headey is a consistent scene thief.

Apparantly heavy metal band Mastadon were in the Army of the Dead. Let's rock. :thumbsup:

Heard today that the reason Bronn took Pod for a drink was because Robson&Jerome (whichever one he is) were seeing Lena Headly (Cersei) and their relationship ended so badly they have it contracted that they wont ever appear in the same scene.

Did seem odd at the time for them to depart.

Thought the finale started and ended will with a dullish middle but loved the season overall.

I heard that too about Lena Hedley/Jerome Flynn but forgot to look more closely to see if they were ever both in shot in the pit.

On a behind the scenes video HBO put out, the actor who plays Jamie was saying it was the first time a lot of them had been on screen together so it descended into a big "jolly" once the cameras stopped rolling as they were all put up at the same hotel.

Back