• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

should have sacked this clown from the club instead southend united last summer gave him 3 year deal told you he was a clown proven right :thumbsup:

The only factor here is this is an old incident, before he signed the contract.

He has had about as many last chances as any man deserves, lets see how he does now.

Get rid ! Bet you he will be trouble again !
You lot forgot fa banned him at our club for breaching drugs in is locker!

Get rid ! Bet you he will be trouble again !
You lot forgot fa banned him at our club for breaching drugs in is locker!

No one forgot that, because it never happened. He was suspended whilst investigations happened but there was no ban so no drugs in the locker after all.

No one forgot that, because it never happened. He was suspended whilst investigations happened but there was no ban so no drugs in the locker after all.

The real story is that the drug testers did a surprise visit. Nile Ranger then told Phil Brown before testing that he had taken MDMA on the Saturday, and Cocaine on the Sunday. He was immediately suspended by SUFC whilst the FA did their investigation.

The real story is that the drug testers did a surprise visit. Nile Ranger then told Phil Brown before testing that he had taken MDMA on the Saturday, and Cocaine on the Sunday. He was immediately suspended by SUFC whilst the FA did their investigation.

Indeed, plenty of stupid went on for sure, but the story about drugs in the locker would be a level of stupid even above.

How comes he didnt get a ban, was what he took not detected then? Im assuming he passed the subsequent test anyway.

Indeed, plenty of stupid went on for sure, but the story about drugs in the locker would be a level of stupid even above.

How comes he didnt get a ban, was what he took not detected then? Im assuming he passed the subsequent test anyway.

There was no drugs in the locker, that was made up by someone. No one from Southend has said whether he finally took the test after his admission. My guess is he did, and passed, but he expected to fail. Otherwise there would have been a ban by the FA. Also, it's quite possible that the drugs he was sold were watered down or just plain powder substitute, as happens a lot in London apparently.

There was no drugs in the locker, that was made up by someone. No one from Southend has said whether he finally took the test after his admission. My guess is he did, and passed, but he expected to fail. Otherwise there would have been a ban by the FA. Also, it's quite possible that the drugs he was sold were watered down or just plain powder substitute, as happens a lot in London apparently.

That would get right up your nose knowing that you've paid good money for nowt.

Hash tag: Rememberkids:Don'ttakedrugs

My theory is that Nile had actually been smoking nutmeg from his mums spice rack but made the drugs story up to look more street.

My theory is that Nile had actually been smoking nutmeg from his mums spice rack but made the drugs story up to look more street.

I did hear a rumour that Nile's bottle of Old Spice was not in fact Old Spice at all as he didn't like the smell but of course I dismissed this as tittle-tattle and nothing more than a little bit of jealousy coming "off the street like".

So Nile gets out, who meets him at the gates? is he in Pentonville?
Does he go home to mum, has he still got his rented flat in Westcliff?
Does he go straight to Roots Hall/Boots?
Go to his probation office?
Nandos? KFC? McD?
Boots The Chemist?

'Silver' meets him at the gates! :cool:

Then he going straight onto the pitch for the Brighton friendly the following night.

It surely can't top the 'Porridge' football match! :smile::thumbsup:

Back