• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

rigsby

Life President⭐
Nile Ranger is due to be released on the 24th of July. We may even see him play against Newport in the league cup.

Think you'll give half of shrimperzone a heart attack with that title!

Nile Ranger is due to be released on the 24th of July. We may even see him play against Newport in the league cup.

Very good news. He will be 3 weeks behind but should be available from the bench if not for the first game thereafter.

I was one of them!

Rigsby... can you edit it and add the words "from jail" please...

I'm sure Rigsby wasn't being mischievous..
May as well change it from Rager to Ranger at the same time :-)

Blimey that is soon, I mean I'm pleased obviously, but it does make a mockery of the original sentence..

Sorry Boys and girls didn't mean to scare you. Thanks Mods for suitably changing the title:thumbsup:

I dare say this will be in the news soon?

Be great to have him back.

Obviously he's been behaving himself.... Now, knuckle down, don't be a plonker and be happy that you're being paid good money for something that most of us would do for free (FOOTBALL).

Easy, Easy, Easy.....
Seriously though I'm all for 2nd chance...rehab blah blah but 8th or 9th chance come on. He literally takes the **** out of all of us who would give anything to play for our club...or pro football at all.

At least it gives him a decent shot at the majority of the season.

Is there any hope that he has learnt and will stay on the straight and narrow now?

At least it gives him a decent shot at the majority of the season.

Is there any hope that he has learnt and will stay on the straight and narrow now?
He supposedly did that before Christmas.

Well, other than the drugs.

Back