• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fossetts Farm - Something I've noticed

They must be the most misguided people in the world if they think that. The town has never cared much about its football club sadly, the local councillors are all happy to declare their allegiances to the big London club as are most of the residents. It's about time the town gave Southend United a break.

To be fair they were fully behind the first plans we put forward, and even agreed revised plans when we couldn't afford to pay for it.

The Council were very supportive a decade ago, we shall see how much so this time with Seaway in competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading the NIMBY letters and one says there are deer over there? That's not true surely?

Some of the letters submitted are quite ott in content, you'd think the entire area was a thriving nature reserve. I wonder if they made similar negative comments when the Waitrose and B+Q stores were proposed?

Love this part of one of the 2 letters from the same address that starts "I object to my name & address being published for everyone to see & feel that this is in breach of The Data Protection Act".

Only to see that they have blanked out some of the info but have left his name and address at the top of both the letters in full few. :smile:

To be fair they were fully behind the first plans we put forward, and even agreed revised plans when we couldn't afford to pay for it.

The Council were very supportive a decade ago, we shall see how much so this time with Seaway in competition.
Seafront will be a white elephant I would never trust the safety my family or park my car anywhere near that place no police in the town all the drug dealing that that goes on there

Back