• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Mod like Ricey⭐⭐
Staff member
Next Sunday at 11:00 for those who haven't seen the official site yet.

https://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/2017/july/meet-the-blues-day-2017/

'The day will also see Blues' 2017/18 home and away kits unveiled, including a stock of both available for fans to purchase on the day.'
It's good that the home and away shirts will be on sale, but does anyone know whether the club are offering any discount for buying on the day? I wouldn't mind betting that they would sell a fair few more if they did and maybe attract more fans to the event as well.

Next Sunday at 11:00 for those who haven't seen the official site yet.

https://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/2017/july/meet-the-blues-day-2017/

'The day will also see Blues' 2017/18 home and away kits unveiled, including a stock of both available for fans to purchase on the day.'
It's good that the home and away shirts will be on sale, but does anyone know whether the club are offering any discount for buying on the day? I wouldn't mind betting that they would sell a fair few more if they did and maybe attract more fans to the event as well.

They don't usually offer a discount on MTBD, but yes, it might be a good idea. I think the reward is to be one of the first to purchase and wear the new kit. They know that this type of fan will pay full price for the privilege.

They don't usually offer a discount on MTBD, but yes, it might be a good idea. I think the reward is to be one of the first to purchase and wear the new kit. They know that this type of fan will pay full price for the privilege.

I heard Mork is camping overnight to make sure he is the first to get his hands on the kits.

Back