• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Luke Prosser

Scores for the scum against the franchise.

Ha ha Who knows, I think if we lose anyone it will be one of the younger players who are attracting lots of attention at present.
Well it certainly won't be Luke, at least not to us. By the way @Colchester and proud! can you get promoted this season please. We need the six points each season and the opportunity to take the **** out of your stadium. And maybe even the occasional ruck at Roots Hall. I do miss it all.:Smile2:

Well it certainly won't be Luke, at least not to us. By the way @Colchester and proud! can you get promoted this season please. We need the six points each season and the opportunity to take the **** out of your stadium. And maybe even the occasional ruck at Roots Hall. I do miss it all.:Smile2:

if the rest of our team played with Luke's determination we would be in a much better position than we are

We are doing our best to come up to league one again mate, but don't you buggers drop down to league two and pass us on the way up, that would be typical Southend! Not sure about giving you the six points or our crap ground, that will need further discussion......

We are doing our best to come up to league one again mate, but don't you buggers drop down to league two and pass us on the way up, that would be typical Southend! Not sure about giving you the six points or our crap ground, that will need further discussion......
Now, I never said that your ground was crap, I said we could take the **** out of it. I have double checked the plans for it in a box I found in the loft so I can speak with confidence on the subject. Looks like you based it on Roker Park according to the box lid.

Happy Chrsitmas CaP
1545668167672.jpeg

Back