• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Luke Prosser

Wish him luck but very average player

I disagree, he was on par with Thompson, of whom most think not having this season has been at the heart of our defensive frailty.

If true, the reason for his moving on was due to him voicing his opinion of PB's lack of tactical nous when PB was b*ll*cking the squad after the drubbing at Swindon.

When the club talks of player loyalty, Bentley and Payne for example, they seem to forget that it swings both ways, Prosser was a player who always gave 100%, even in the face of some abuse from the usual sections of our so called supporters, yet he was given the boot for not sitting down and taking it quietly.

Funny isnt it how we all seem to rate players differently, that's what make's the game so interesting, if we all agreed as regards players, penalties sendings off etc it would be pretty boring!

A player who improved a lot in his time and always gave his best
so good luck to him

I disagree, he was on par with Thompson, of whom most think not having this season has been at the heart of our defensive frailty.

If true, the reason for his moving on was due to him voicing his opinion of PB's lack of tactical nous when PB was b*ll*cking the squad after the drubbing at Swindon.

When the club talks of player loyalty, Bentley and Payne for example, they seem to forget that it swings both ways, Prosser was a player who always gave 100%, even in the face of some abuse from the usual sections of our so called supporters, yet he was given the boot for not sitting down and taking it quietly.

There is no way Prosser was on par with Thompson. I always rated Thompson and though Prosser always have 100%, I didn't rate him and felt League 1 was a step too high.

There is no way Prosser was on par with Thompson. I always rated Thompson and though Prosser always have 100%, I didn't rate him and felt League 1 was a step too high.

Have you seen what the Bradford fans think of Thompson?!?!

Luke played his 1st full 90 minutes for us since early November 2016 after his very frustrating injuries and was superb! He played really well against Newport yesterday dominating the heart of our defence, he looks to be back to his best after some under 23 games and short sub appearances in the 1st team.

Luke played his 1st full 90 minutes for us since early November 2016 after his very frustrating injuries and was superb! He played really well against Newport yesterday dominating the heart of our defence, he looks to be back to his best after some under 23 games and short sub appearances in the 1st team.
It sounded very much like Newport had their minds elsewhere yesterday.To challenge higher up,I’m sure you’d need Innis fighting fit rather than nice chap Plodder.

It sounded very much like Newport had their minds elsewhere yesterday.To challenge higher up,I’m sure you’d need Innis fighting fit rather than nice chap Plodder.
Innis is fit but at present can't force his way back into the team, we have 5 decent central defenders now one of which has just gone out on loan to get game time.

Back