• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

As some of you may know Cockle43 and myself have been representing the Zone at the meetings of the supporter's group which are held every couple of months.

I have now moved to Yorkshire to retire and, although it won't affect my owning and running the Zone, it will mean I am not able to return to Southend for meetings of the SG.

Reluctantly I am relinquishing my position of Chairman and member of the Group and it has been suggested that a member of the Zone who is local and able to attend the meetings should replace me.

If anyone is interested please PM me for further details.

I am in the process of discussions with a possible new member.

Subject to agreement then I will make an announcement

Not official until they're photographed signing the contract and holding up a scarf

Pleased to announce the new Zone person to join the supporter's group is Lord Football ------ a finer football bloke you will never meet.

Pleased to announce the new Zone person to join the supporter's group is Lord Football ------ a finer football bloke you will never meet.

Jeez, really? he'll talk everyone else to death. Good shout Kerry.

A really good shout. Someone who will ask the questions everyone is afraid to ask and won't back down on things either

Just like to say, 'Welcome, on board, Kerry!'

Look forward to sitting alongside you trying to represent SZ.

Cheers Ken. Thanks all

Hello Trevor..... you will need to show me the ropes and be prepared to say "SHUT UP" when I talk too much.

Not too sure what I've let myself in for.... its been a while since I've done this kind of stuff at SUFC. Though I expect having to handle Brussels technocrats will put me good stead.

Cheers Ken. Thanks all

Hello Trevor..... you will need to show me the ropes and be prepared to say "SHUT UP" when I talk too much.

Not too sure what I've let myself in for.... its been a while since I've done this kind of stuff at SUFC. Though I expect having to handle Brussels technocrats will put me good stead.

Kerry, the others on the Group are :-

Lesley Hicks and Darren Posnack from the Trust
Dan McEvoy from the Blue Voice
Ron Alexander representing Disabled supporters
Ken Taylor from TZ
Jai Forsyth from AAS
Trevor from the Zone
Mike Davis from the Exiles.

I don't think I have forgotten anyone.

Kerry, the others on the Group are :-

Lesley Hicks and Darren Posnack from the Trust
Dan McEvoy from the Blue Voice