• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've never had a problem with it until today. I managed to get on to it at half time, but as soon as the players came out the quality nosedived and then it froze up. It was obviously an issue from their end as the halftime adverts played in near perfect quality.

I was only able to watch the last five minutes. Their 'support' and chat lines are pathetic. 'Technical difficulties that they hope to resolve shortly' just doesn't cut it I'm afraid. Having paid for a service you expect to get it. I wonder if this was a problem specific to Southend or whether the whole service was down, it would be interesting to know so that some kind of group action could be taken.

I presume the whole service was down, as I took a quick look on other fans forums (namely Gillingham & Bradford) and they have threads about Ifollow and were experiencing the same problems this afternoon.

Also, whilst listening to the post match commentary on BBC Essex, the presenter was reading out tweets and one of them complained about the Ifollow service, I believe he was trying to tune in from Taiwan or somewhere like that.

Managed to pay about 3:15, finally got to log in about 3:30, service went down at 3:40

Then couldn’t get the feed back up until 4:35. Pay 6 euros for about 25 minutes of video today. Have already asked for a refund.

Managed to pay about 3:15, finally got to log in about 3:30, service went down at 3:40

Then couldn’t get the feed back up until 4:35. Pay 6 euros for about 25 minutes of video today. Have already asked for a refund.
They have agreed my refund already....think i have only paid for 2 this year but only watched 2....becoming all a wind up....at least you knew where you stood with radio commentary!

Just got an email from ifollow to say they are refunding the cost of the Pompy game on Saturday.

Makes up a little for the painful watching. Not sure what was worse, trying to log in and watch or actually watching us for 25 minutes.

Hope they have overcome their 'technical problems' which prevented me from seeing all but the last five minutes of the Pompey match. Watching the Blues is stressful enough, without having the added anxiety of an unreliable service provider!
It looks as if the MK Dons game tonight is on iFollow Vid live.

I presume the whole service was down, as I took a quick look on other fans forums (namely Gillingham & Bradford) and they have threads about Ifollow and were experiencing the same problems this afternoon.

Also, whilst listening to the post match commentary on BBC Essex, the presenter was reading out tweets and one of them complained about the Ifollow service, I believe he was trying to tune in from Taiwan or somewhere like that.

Mine worked fine....

Unless there was an issue on the one off game rather than the season pass option>?

HI folks, as I'm abroad now I was thinking of getting iFollow especially as you can watch the games. Can someone tell me how it works? I was just looking on the blues website, do you just pay for the games you want or is there a monthly subscription? And do I have to register with the free service first before then paying for individual games?

HI folks, as I'm abroad now I was thinking of getting iFollow especially as you can watch the games. Can someone tell me how it works? I was just looking on the blues website, do you just pay for the games you want or is there a monthly subscription? And do I have to register with the free service first before then paying for individual games?

Drastic.Probaly best to register first and then sign up for individual games.I imagine they'll be offering a half season price deal fairly soon-probably around Xmas, (I signed up for the full season deal back in August for a bargain 130 euros).

Drastic.Probaly best to register first and then sign up for individual games.I imagine they'll be offering a half season price deal fairly soon-probably around Xmas, (I signed up for the full season deal back in August for a bargain 130 euros).

So do I sign up for tomorrow's game in the half hour before kick-off? Atm it doesn't give me the option to sign up for the game.

Right now I'm registered with the free part but even the free video's won't play. I downloaded the app on my phone, and I can't play any videos (interviews or anything) and tells me to upgrade but doesn't tell me how to do that!

So do I sign up for tomorrow's game in the half hour before kick-off? Atm it doesn't give me the option to sign up for the game.

Right now I'm registered with the free part but even the free video's won't play. I downloaded the app on my phone, and I can't play any videos (interviews or anything) and tells me to upgrade but doesn't tell me how to do that!

Hi mate, how's it going in the big USA? To your question, I've just paid the site a visit behind a VPN and when I went on the match centre bit it game me the option to 'buy a match pass' (bottom right hand side of the screen). Click on that and you either log in or register.

Hi mate, how's it going in the big USA? To your question, I've just paid the site a visit behind a VPN and when I went on the match centre bit it game me the option to 'buy a match pass' (bottom right hand side of the screen). Click on that and you either log in or register.

Sounds like RHS's info above is gen.Though personally I registered before using ifollow's season pass..Also use the FulhamTV site for occasional match passes (when we're not playing) and had to register for that beforehand,IIRC.

Think when you register for a single match pass it gives you 48 hour access to pre/post-match video's too.You get total access on the season pass.

Hi RHB, just woke up (it's just before 8am here), logged onto iFollow again, it doesn't show me the 'buy a match pass' button. And on my phone it still says 'upgrade account' with no link or advice on how. I guess I'll have to email them. Thanks for the help though.

Got it sorted chaps! I was going into iFollow first instead of going to the match centre :dim:

Got it sorted chaps! I was going into iFollow first instead of going to the match centre :dim:

That can happen when you live in a country with Donald Trump as president. More importantly, did you manage to watch the same joy and pain that I and 6,900 other saw live?

"Please note it is not possible to play two streams concurrently. Check that that your account is not signed in on any other device or on a separate tab of your browser."

Getting this when Ive got audio and video.

Dont tell me they have stopped the ability to play the radio commentary same time as video.

EDIT: After speaking to them they have, how stupid.

Back