• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I have no idea, why it always gets choppy in the 2nd half, stop and start skipping. I went for broke and restarted as well, a little better but still some issues.

"Please note it is not possible to play two streams concurrently. Check that that your account is not signed in on any other device or on a separate tab of your browser."

Getting this when Ive got audio and video.

Dont tell me they have stopped the ability to play the radio commentary same time as video.

EDIT: After speaking to them they have, how stupid.

Same experience (and feedback on chat).Hoping that "normal service" ie both video/audio will be resumed next week.:angry:

This is the message I got back from iFollow's "support" team.

Doesn't look good for anyone wanting to access both video and audio of the same game (which has been possible since August, until the Oldham game yesterday). :angry:

"Thank you for contacting iFollow support.

Our system is configured to allow you to sign in to your account with any computer or supported device. However, you can only be signed in or connected on a single device at any given time.

If you plan on watching simultaneously on multiple computers or devices, you will have to have a separate login profile and subscription for each device."

Trying to watch the Peterborough game and currently looking at a blank screen.Does anyone know when you get live pictures?

Anyone getting anything on iFollow? I'm just getting blank screen this evening

Took a while to get going and I lost it for a couple of minutes on around 35 mins as the system thought I was logged in on two separate browsers/devices (I wasn't), but otherwise it has been ok.

I lost video on 54 minutes, tried refreshing it, closing it re-opening it. Nothing. I resulted in giving up and switching to just audio. Feel sorry for some Ex Pats that have forked out money for this service.

Trying to watch the Peterborough game and currently looking at a blank screen.Does anyone know when you get live pictures?

This is exactly what I kept getting. I tried to pay for it about 4 times and just kept getting a blank screen. Will not be impressed if I’ve been charged for it even though I can’t see it as every time I paid it never confirmed .

Can't say that I experienced any problems tonight nor have I during the season so far. It must be down to individual set up?

Couldn't watch it on my pc for some unknown reason.Managed to watch it on my tablet once I downloaded the app.Tried to watch with BBC Essex audio but it was out of sink with the vision.Otherwise aok except for the result

Picture and audio worked fine for me. I wonder whether this set up will continue, ie live Video, audio and live score board all together.

Worked fine for me, but the volume of the audio commentary could do with being louder, and the half-time/full-time music being lower.

Picture and audio worked fine for me. I wonder whether this set up will continue, ie live Video, audio and live score board all together.

Answer is no (in the short term anyway), this game was produced by the EFL rather than the club itself hence the multiple cameras, graphics and integrated audio.

Got thrown out after about 35 minutes and picture was choppy for a bit afterwards, but other than that no problems sadly.

Only game I have had a major issue with was the Portsmouth game, where I complained and got my money back.

Last night 1st half was spot on, 2nd not so great but I got bored after they scored their 2nd and watch telly instead.

Quick question - how soon after the game finishes is the full match replay available?

I'm travelling to Australia and New Zealand next month and will miss Shrewsbury (H), Wimbledon (A), Northampton (A), Fleetwood (H) and Rochdale (A). I was considering getting match passes and staying up late, however the chances of me staying awake during the games is not good (sometimes it's a struggle when I'm there in person at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon!) so I figured watching them when I wake up in the morning would be a more cost-effective option - however are they available within hours, days or weeks?

Is anyone else having issues getting the video option to come up for today's match?

Back