• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Depor_Shrimper

First XI
Pleased to report that the new iFollow live streaming (for internationally based fans) is working nicely for today's game . . . shame about the score so far!

Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 15.32.51.jpg

Yep, was impressed with the stream. Had a few issues at first when my browser kept freezing (Safari) but tried it in Firefox which I also have installed and it worked fine.

Just ran a cable from my MacBook to HDMI on my TV and sat and watched it on my TV in the lounge.

It isn't HD (as advertised)...don't know if that will change when the actual league games coverage starts. Not that it really matters.

Also the commentary was obviously from the Brighton perspective, don't know what they'll be for our home league games.

They better pull their fingers out and have the app ready ASAP or I've just wasted money, as I only have a tablet no desktop or lap top. :angry:

They better pull their fingers out and have the app ready ASAP or I've just wasted money, as I only have a tablet no desktop or lap top. :angry:
Can you not access through Safari/your browser of choice? Even if it comes up as a mobile site, you can usually request the desktop version of a site.

Can you not access through Safari/your browser of choice? Even if it comes up as a mobile site, you can usually request the desktop version of a site.

I tried through the browser (Safari) but just got the message "you can only use a browser on a desktop or laptop".

Oh well they've got until next weekend to get their act together.

I too was very happy with the stream. Although the gantry obstructions on the West Bank that at times impairs the view down he touch line needs to be addressed.

Apart from that well pleased. As for the result it was overshadowed by Yearwood's mature performance. Can't believe he is only 17.

Just a few observations about ifollow. I can access it on my PC by going through Google Chrome, Internet Explorer did not work. I can also access it by the samemeans on my Samsung tablet, despite Ifollow saying that it would need a new app that they haven't released yet! However, the big problem is I can't watch it on my smart TV as it won't allow me to download Chrome and also ifollow customer services tell me the service is not available on Tv, which an earlier post on here seems to contradict. I would much rather watch in the comfort of my TV lounge than hunched over a PC or tablet and the service appears to be less comprehensive than I was led to believe if this is the case. No complaints over the picture quality, the occasional obstruction from the west stand gantry cannot be avoided and I canlive with that, but the commentary in the Brighton game was poor in my opinion.

Just a few observations about ifollow. I can access it on my PC by going through Google Chrome, Internet Explorer did not work. I can also access it by the samemeans on my Samsung tablet, despite Ifollow saying that it would need a new app that they haven't released yet! However, the big problem is I can't watch it on my smart TV as it won't allow me to download Chrome and also ifollow customer services tell me the service is not available on Tv, which an earlier post on here seems to contradict. I would much rather watch in the comfort of my TV lounge than hunched over a PC or tablet and the service appears to be less comprehensive than I was led to believe if this is the case. No complaints over the picture quality, the occasional obstruction from the west stand gantry cannot be avoided and I canlive with that, but the commentary in the Brighton game was poor in my opinion.

Can you not cable up your tablet to your TV and use it as a monitor?

Would be interested to know if anyone in the uk has managed this yet would be great for away games

Would be interested to know if anyone in the uk has managed this yet would be great for away games

I'm not sure if that is possible. That's why I was interested to see if anyone in the UK had tried to view using VPN.

Spend £30 and get a chromecast for your telly

I'm not sure if that is possible. That's why I was interested to see if anyone in the UK had tried to view using VPN.
I've tried to access the overseas version of ifollow via our work VPN which is situated in Hungary. I can login to the VPN via AT&T link at home, which then brings up the 'Google.hu' page when I open my browser, however if I then try to access ifollow even to subscribe via the SUFC site it blocks it? Maybe I need to clear any cookies or something?

Shrimper in India here. Do you have to shell out for the whole package, or can you get it on an individual game basis? Am I right in understanding its 120 quid for the season? May well invest, if my wife allows it :unsure:

Back