• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

For video or just audio? I can only get the radio commentary at the moment.

Ive not been able to get video at all today, dont know if my VPN provider has been blocked.

EDIT: Did indeed have to change VPN. The support person at ifollow seemed to know it was via VPN. Changed to a different one and now working.

Last edited:
The video today was absolutely grim. I had to run it at the lowest speed to maintain any sort of picture that didn't freeze. I missed all three Scunny goals because it froze (so it did serve some useful purpose).

May be of interest to fellow IFollowers.

I had to go out at HT of the Scunthorpe game, and I thought I would experiment by pausing the stream and seeing if I could pick it up later. Alongside avoiding sports radio, the Zone etc.

I was quite surprised that it did actually work. I restarted the stream at about 5pm, and the stream carried out much as normal (with it's standard freezing moments etc) through to 90 mins.

I was therefore able to maintain deluded optimism for a winning second half performance way longer than any of your real-time folks.

I may have to try again today as it seems that I have to go "bargain" shopping today and may miss some of the match. I am at least as optimistic for a Blues victory today as I am about finding a genuine bargain.

All I have is the audio option. :angry:

And it lags about 1 minute behind real time so Chris Phillips Tweets on what's happening give you a 60 second warning on any goal being scored ....... I might have to try the crackly radio again as I'm too far away for decent reception.

I've just looked at my calendar and realised I'm away for Southend v Sunderland, gutted.

Sadly Wales doesn't qualify as a foreign country yet. I know there are ways around it. I assume there will be a match pass?! If anyone could fill me in on what to do, please drop me a message.

I've just looked at my calendar and realised I'm away for Southend v Sunderland, gutted.

Sadly Wales doesn't qualify as a foreign country yet. I know there are ways around it. I assume there will be a match pass?! If anyone could fill me in on what to do, please drop me a message.

You used to be able to set up a VPN but they blocked that option. Sadly I don't think there's a way around it. As we're playing a big(-ish) team there's a chance it'll be on Twitch or some other dubious stream. Alternatively get Barna to set up a webcam :Hilarious:

You used to be able to set up a VPN but they blocked that option. Sadly I don't think there's a way around it. As we're playing a big(-ish) team there's a chance it'll be on Twitch or some other dubious stream. Alternatively get Barna to set up a webcam :Hilarious:

That sucks! I doubt I'd be able to get BBC Essex frequency and they don't stream via the internet... Boo!

Ha! I'll be over to see the game.However, I'm quite happy to rent out our house in SC (complete with free iFollow coverage) for a suitable consideration). :Winking:

And it lags about 1 minute behind real time so Chris Phillips Tweets on what's happening give you a 60 second warning on any goal being scored ....... I might have to try the crackly radio again as I'm too far away for decent reception.

Whoever was doing the radio commentary last Saturday (and it wasn't Chris Phillips) not only didn't know the players names but pulled away for coverage of a local non-league game just when we scored our first goal. :Frustrated:

Have pm'd you

Back