Likes Likes:  66
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: iFollow

Default iFollow

Pleased to report that the new iFollow live streaming (for internationally based fans) is working nicely for today's game . . . shame about the score so far!

Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 15.32.51.jpg

Yep, was impressed with the stream. Had a few issues at first when my browser kept freezing (Safari) but tried it in Firefox which I also have installed and it worked fine.

Just ran a cable from my MacBook to HDMI on my TV and sat and watched it on my TV in the lounge.

It isn't HD (as advertised)...don't know if that will change when the actual league games coverage starts. Not that it really matters.

Also the commentary was obviously from the Brighton perspective, don't know what they'll be for our home league games.

Tie Me Kangaroo Down!

They better pull their fingers out and have the app ready ASAP or I've just wasted money, as I only have a tablet no desktop or lap top.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    They better pull their fingers out and have the app ready ASAP or I've just wasted money, as I only have a tablet no desktop or lap top.
    Can you not access through Safari/your browser of choice? Even if it comes up as a mobile site, you can usually request the desktop version of a site.

Tie Me Kangaroo Down!

Quote Originally Posted by manor15 View Post
    Can you not access through Safari/your browser of choice? Even if it comes up as a mobile site, you can usually request the desktop version of a site.
    I tried through the browser (Safari) but just got the message "you can only use a browser on a desktop or laptop".

Oh well they've got until next weekend to get their act together.

I too was very happy with the stream. Although the gantry obstructions on the West Bank that at times impairs the view down he touch line needs to be addressed.

Apart from that well pleased. As for the result it was overshadowed by Yearwood's mature performance. Can't believe he is only 17.
    Destiny is in your hands, do not let your hands be lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Prague Blue View Post
    Although the gantry obstructions on the West Bank that at times impairs the view down he touch line needs to be addressed.
    Surely that's all part of providing that genuine West Stand, Roots Hall experience? Watching chunks of the game from behind a pole.

Director

First ive heard about ifollow , i use a laptop here in philippines wonder if i can access it.Google Chrome my browser.

Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buffalowolf View Post
    First ive heard about ifollow , i use a laptop here in philippines wonder if i can access it.Google Chrome my browser.
    I'm sure you can.I tuned into the last few minutes in Spain last night using Chrome.
    “And I need you more than want you / And I want you for all time”

Glen Campbell/Jimmy Webb.Wichita Lineman.

Just a few observations about ifollow. I can access it on my PC by going through Google Chrome, Internet Explorer did not work. I can also access it by the samemeans on my Samsung tablet, despite Ifollow saying that it would need a new app that they haven't released yet! However, the big problem is I can't watch it on my smart TV as it won't allow me to download Chrome and also ifollow customer services tell me the service is not available on Tv, which an earlier post on here seems to contradict. I would much rather watch in the comfort of my TV lounge than hunched over a PC or tablet and the service appears to be less comprehensive than I was led to believe if this is the case. No complaints over the picture quality, the occasional obstruction from the west stand gantry cannot be avoided and I canlive with that, but the commentary in the Brighton game was poor in my opinion.

Retired Layabout Rootshallbloke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blues exile View Post
    Just a few observations about ifollow. I can access it on my PC by going through Google Chrome, Internet Explorer did not work. I can also access it by the samemeans on my Samsung tablet, despite Ifollow saying that it would need a new app that they haven't released yet! However, the big problem is I can't watch it on my smart TV as it won't allow me to download Chrome and also ifollow customer services tell me the service is not available on Tv, which an earlier post on here seems to contradict. I would much rather watch in the comfort of my TV lounge than hunched over a PC or tablet and the service appears to be less comprehensive than I was led to believe if this is the case. No complaints over the picture quality, the occasional obstruction from the west stand gantry cannot be avoided and I canlive with that, but the commentary in the Brighton game was poor in my opinion.
    Can you not cable up your tablet to your TV and use it as a monitor?
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?

Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar

Finally caught up with the game earlier today.Very low key Albion commentarty and loved those West Stand gantry shots.

Looks excellent value for money to me.
    “And I need you more than want you / And I want you for all time”

Glen Campbell/Jimmy Webb.Wichita Lineman.

Would be interested to know if anyone in the uk has managed this yet would be great for away games

Retired Layabout Rootshallbloke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    Would be interested to know if anyone in the uk has managed this yet would be great for away games
    I'm not sure if that is possible. That's why I was interested to see if anyone in the UK had tried to view using VPN.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?